TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:54 AM   #4126
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’d like to play the playoff games but won’t be able to until Monday. Damn.
Guess we’re waiting til Monday. Advance as soon as pugs gets his game in.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #4127
Sarcasm

Online is a disaster these days. Played 1 guy, went up 17-0 in the 1st. He quits. Second game I play this fool has the worst lag of all time. Literally unplayable so I quit after 1 minute and I never quit. It’s a disaster. Who wants to get in a real game?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:06 PM   #4128
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Online is a disaster these days. Played 1 guy, went up 17-0 in the 1st. He quits. Second game I play this fool has the worst lag of all time. Literally unplayable so I quit after 1 minute and I never quit. It’s a disaster. Who wants to get in a real game?
UT is probably more competitive.

You could get some good games as you move up in ranking
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:28 PM   #4129
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
UT is probably more competitive.

You could get some good games as you move up in ranking
I did Ultimate team heavily heavily from August to December then I stopped.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:27 PM   #4130
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Sorry to make things drag here. I’m not even near my system and haven’t been since Thursday morning.

I’ll get the game in ASAP tomorrow
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:38 PM   #4131
I'll be back.

NWO, you gonna be on tomorrow night for your choke job?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:41 PM   #4132
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
NWO, you gonna be on tomorrow night for your choke job?
No

I work Monday. Tuesday I volunteer at a nonprofit.

Wed probably works.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:42 PM   #4133
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
No

I work Monday. Tuesday I volunteer at a nonprofit.

Wed probably works.
Word.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:51 PM   #4134
Sarcasm

Pugs what you thinking if you win? I can play any night you tell me I’ll make it work.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:43 PM   #4135
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Pugs what you thinking if you win? I can play any night you tell me I’ll make it work.
I’d probably be able to do tomorrow night but since we shouldn’t be in any rush I’ll just let you know then
Old 05-21-2018, 05:06 AM   #4136
I'll be back.

Had a dream last night that I was smashing NWO. It was very vivid. Bradley Roby picked a pass off at the goal line and ran it back for 6.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #4137
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

My game should be done in the next 1-2 hours
Old 05-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #4138
Sarcasm

Cool. Hit me up after 5:00pm Pugs and I'll be ready anytime.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:14 AM   #4139
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Had a dream last night that I was smashing NWO.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:16 AM   #4140
Sarcasm

Sounds like NWO took a...Pounding.