Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM  
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:55 PM   #106
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
I use a Ridge wallet, and really like it: https://www.ridgewallet.com/

If anyone wants a referral discount, here's 15% off: https://www.talkable.com/x/YI4ekA
Neat. I don't do wallets because i hate bulky things in my pockets. My dick being so big and all it leaves little room for much else. I need something like this. And even then...
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #107
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Neat. I don't do wallets because i hate bulky things in my pockets. My dick being so big and all it leaves little room for much else. I need something like this. And even then...

14 inches is the minimum penis length to be a member of CP. If your a legacy the board will lower it to 12 depending on your alagmantation of goatee, mullet, and camaro traits.

Can't just let anyone in ya know.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:47 PM   #108
MVP

I have a zclip the ridge wallets look nice https://www.zclip.com/
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:50 PM   #109
The Demon Preacher

This is what I wound up purchasing. It is a money clip made by Gerber. Holds up to 5 cards plus a few bills. Only cost $15.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #110
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
fine selection
You must need a very big wallet from all that profit you made on Bitcoin....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:11 PM   #111
Mostly Ignored

Bump to find on tapatalk.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:17 PM   #112
Needs more middle fingers

Heh. Thanks to this thread i ended up getting one of these slim type minimal designs.

I just got some generic shit off Amazon for $15 and i have no complaints. Not this exact one but pretty damn close.

https://www.amazon.com/Minimalist-Al...ateway&sr=8-38
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:24 PM   #113
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I need one that holds a ton of shit. I don't like the 3-fold ones because it makes it difficult and uncomfortable to sit on. I currently have the WONDER WALLET!!! (don't make fun of me). It was a gift, but it is a reasonable product, just not very durable. It folds twice, and has two slots per page for credit cards so it doesn't make it as uncomfortable to sit on.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:33 PM   #114
Damn it feels good.

I pulled the trigger on this (via Kickstarter) awhile back and have been pleased. It's very minimal and goes in the front pocket.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:36 PM   #115
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Heh. Thanks to this thread i ended up getting one of these slim type minimal designs.

I just got some generic shit off Amazon for $15 and i have no complaints. Not this exact one but pretty damn close.

https://www.amazon.com/Minimalist-Al...ateway&sr=8-38
With all thos cards in one spot, how difficult is it to pull a single card out without the others coming flying out with it?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:38 PM   #116
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I pulled the trigger on this (via Kickstarter) awhile back and have been pleased. It's very minimal and goes in the front pocket.
What if you need to carry more than $20 ?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:41 PM   #117
doob02

Been rocking this for over a year.

https://www.amazon.com/Kansas-Chiefs...ateway&sr=8-17
Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #118
SuperChiefs

The Mrs got me a Coach wallet as a retirement gift. By far the most expensive wallet I've ever owned
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:48 PM   #119
Starter

brown leather chiefs logo
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:49 PM   #120
Starter

I definitely prefer a bifold over a trifold. I missed having coins handy so I decided to try one with a coin pouch in it. I'm very satisfied with it. This is the layout and the maker, although I don't remember the RFID blocking feature when I bought it. In general, I put it in the back pocket of jeans and the front pocket of shorts.

https://www.amazon.com/Alpine-Blocki...gateway&sr=8-4
DelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about