Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-18-2018, 02:25 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm bald with a 9 inch beard AMA KC Tattoo

It's been a long fought battle decided to just say **** it and let the chick at Sportsclip shave muh head.

I look good if I sayso myself
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:50 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How big are you?
Are you hitting on me or threatening me?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:50 PM   #32
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Probably ten to twelve lbs cought at night bluemouth cat.

I'm going catch bigger ones in a couple weeks on twelve night fishing vacation. I got a kayak to get to spots and see if I can catch some walleye kayak fishing.
WTF is a bluemouth ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:41 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
WTF is a bluemouth ?
A ****ing catfish that is pure muscle tone and a mother ****er to reel in and has a blueish blue mouth. It's a catfish on steroids.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:49 AM   #34
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
A ****ing catfish that is pure muscle tone and a mother ****er to reel in and has a blueish blue mouth. It's a catfish on steroids.
Google says WTF !

Did you mean: Big Mouth catfish
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:11 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Google says WTF !

Did you mean: Big Mouth catfish
Go to Lake Wilson and catch one for yourself. They have to be 35" long to keep.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:19 AM   #36

Ok look up blue catfish it's the same thing we call them bluemouth around here.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:26 AM   #37
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Go to Lake Wilson and catch one for yourself. They have to be 35" long to keep.
I’ve lived in Kansas for over 40 years and done a shit load of fishing all over the state. I’ve never heard the term blue mouth catfish anywhere in the state. I’ve caught dozens of blue catfish. Is that what you meant?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I’ve lived in Kansas for over 40 years and done a shit load of fishing all over the state. I’ve never heard the term blue mouth catfish anywhere in the state. I’ve caught dozens of blue catfish. Is that what you meant?
Blue cat and blue mouth same thing.. it has a ****ing blue mouth.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #39
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Blue cat and blue mouth same thing.. it has a ****ing blue mouth.
Hmmm...I have never heard anyone refer to a blue catfish as a blue mouth. Learn something new everyday.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Hmmm...I have never heard anyone refer to a blue catfish as a blue mouth. Learn something new everyday.
Well primarily it had a dark blue tone mouth but the rest of the fish wasn't blue just greenish color. Everyone I showed it too called it a blue mouth catfish. I mostly remember how strong the mother ****er was. Hell of a lot more pull than a channel cat.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:45 PM   #41
pie is never free

What is best in life?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #42
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Where have you been?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #43
Veteran

Isn’t a beard typically a woman for dudes?
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:24 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
What is best in life?
Fishing
Old 05-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Where have you been?
Kansas Oklahoma Texas Colorado New Mexico Arizona Uta Nevada Nebraska Moussori Cali Florida Cabo San Lucas Mexico and Bahamas. Oh and across the mighty Mississippi River on a fairy boat.