Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-13-2018, 05:21 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:33 PM   #886
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLV View Post
A lot of zone defense against the O this year me thinks. Watch it all be dink and dunk and CP die on the inside
Oh no doubt teams will try and zone the piss out of us, forcing the short and quick game, just like they did all of Mahomes college career... he has been there and done it

But they will often fail, someone is almost always gonna break loose deep, and more often than not... Mahomes is gonna find them

This is gonna be a fastbreak offense
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:36 PM   #887
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claysexual View Post
As we look in the rear view mirror a couple of years from now, you'll still be that idiot on the side of the road with the drool bucket and the #11 jersey.

#suppoterofshit
Guess again shit for brains. The only poster needing a drool bucket is you. Especially if you haven't got enough sense to realize that I am a Chiefs fan. Not a Smith fan. Now go back to your corner before we call the asylum guards to restrain you for your own good...... again.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:43 PM   #888
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Guess again shit for brains. The only poster needing a drool bucket is you. Especially if you haven't got enough sense to realize that I am a Chiefs fan. Not a Smith fan. Now go back to your corner before we call the asylum guards to restrain you for your own good...... again.
^^^^ Supporter of shit, as long as it wears a red helmet.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #889
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
^^^^Defender of garbage, just don that red helmet.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #890
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I bet the touchdown dances would be great!

There is one that can run across water. Good thing he didn't compare himself to it
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:08 PM   #891
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
A lot of zone defense against the O this year me thinks. Watch it all be dink and dunk and CP die on the inside

Oh well. There are always holes against zone and guys constantly miss assignments. People will be open regardless.

And if Mahomes can’t read zone, we’re ****ed anyway.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:59 PM   #892
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claysexual View Post
^^^^Defender of garbage, just don that red helmet.
Nope. Wrong as usual. I enjoyed watching the Chiefs put a winning team on the field the last 5 years. Cassel was garbage. I never did support him. Big difference. But your juvenile mind can't understand that.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2018, 09:17 PM   #893
I can see clearly now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line Judge View Post
I watched Sammy Watkins in the Chief's press conference. I was certainly impressed by his intelligence and speaking ability. If he can play as well as he presented himself in the conference, we have a winner.
My bad. That was not Sammy Watkins I saw in the press conference. The players came on one after the other and I saw the name Watkins on the screen. I saw Watkins photo today and it was not him. Sorry
Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:32 PM   #894
I’m a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/WYfXliG1mUk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:40 PM   #895
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Here, learn to embed and thanks for the video. Sweet!

We paid a mint for him but it's going to be worth it. Watkins has never had a QB that would allow him to showcase his talent. the dude has GREAT hands.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:43 AM   #896
11-5, baby

Looks like Watkins is solid at the quick goal line slant.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:50 AM   #897
MVP

Quote:
I'm sorry, i didn't know a Jake name already existed here. Maybe a Moderator can change my name to something else.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #898
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Looks like Watkins is solid at the quick goal line slant.
Watkins is more than solid at just about everything. The only real question about him is his health. He is an elite receiver if he can stay healthy. We have a fantastic pair of receivers in Hill and Watkins if healthy.

If healthy, if healthy,if healthy ...
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #899
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with the dink and dunk when it works. That 40-burger we dropped on NE at Arrowheadback in 2014 was primarily dink and dunk and a great ground game.

I think most people here were frustrated with the extreme aversion to opening up the deep shots here and there to prevent defenses from keying on the short and intermediate areas that really pissed people off.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:13 PM   #900
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Watkins is more than solid at just about everything. The only real question about him is his health. He is an elite receiver if he can stay healthy. We have a fantastic pair of receivers in Hill and Watkins if healthy.

If healthy, if healthy,if healthy ...
Yeah, that video had him taking some hits
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.