Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:16 AM   #1801
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Any word on that suppressor?
Nope. I think the ATF closed down. About the only excuse they have for taking 13 months now.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #1802
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Lift until it's not heavy anymore.
I do 4x10 on Tavor curls daily. Hasn’t helped yet.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:57 AM   #1803
Supporter

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9ne...3D73-552456078
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:48 PM   #1804
Mahomosapien

A local shop in RI is selling these awesome engraved pmags.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:45 PM   #1805
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
A local shop in RI is selling these awesome engraved pmags.

If only..........
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #1806
Always ask 'Why?"

What is your favorite CCW holster?

What is your favorite way to carry?
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:14 AM   #1807
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Can’t remember the brand, and right now it’s 1,000 miles away, but I use a simple kydex holster with a metal belt clip and adjustable cant. Won’t use anything with plastic clips. They will crack and break with regular use.

I carry right hip forward.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:25 AM   #1808
MVP

I generally carry in two ways - a Kirkpatrick Shoulder rig for my 1911 and my Sig Sauer:

http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/ho...oulder-holster

And a Galco Fletch in the Summer Months:

https://www.galcogunleather.com/flet..._8_4_1118.html

Both are Superior holsters (at least for me).
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #1809
Supporter

Alien Gear holsters
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:43 PM   #1810
**** the Raiders

I use these two holsters -

https://www.galcogunleather.com/comb..._8_4_1063.html

https://www.galcogunleather.com/king..._8_7_1176.html
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #1811
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Alien Gear holsters

I sort of got into the Alien Gear stuff for a short time - still have two of their IWB rigs for my Bersa .380 and my Walther PPK

But I found that after a while of carrying them - they made me sweat like a hog where the Neoprene met the skin.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:18 PM   #1812
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I sort of got into the Alien Gear stuff for a short time - still have two of their IWB rigs for my Bersa .380 and my Walther PPK

But I found that after a while of carrying them - they made me sweat like a hog where the Neoprene met the skin.
Hows the Walther? I almost bought one until i figured out the give law enforcement a 30% discount. Im not subsidizing police by paying way more than something is worth.

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:19 PM   #1813
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Hows the Walther? I almost bought one until i figured out the give law enforcement a 30% discount. Im not subsidizing police by paying way more than something is worth.

I (personally) LOVE both the Walther AND the Bersa - both fine pistols. I normally carry the Bersa or the Walther in the Truck (hidden) but easily reachable.

Just my opinion - but carrying something "small" for me is more preferable than trying to lug my 1911 around all day.

Additionally, I carry HST rounds in both - and they are, indeed, nasty. Let's put it this way, If, God forbid, I shoot a bad guy with one of them in the nuts....he will have a VERY BAD DAY.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:24 PM   #1814
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
What is your favorite CCW holster?

What is your favorite way to carry?
I have a Galco IWB holster, love it. It's leather/horsehide combo and it molds to the gun after a while. It holds the gun nice and snug and it's very comfortable.

Here it is:

https://www.galcogunleather.com/roya..._8_7_1254.html

I highly recommend it.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-30-2018, 11:09 PM   #1815
Keepin it Real

[IMG][/IMG]

Nearly 14 months later.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote