Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...

I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #496
MVP

Haven’t watched this genre as much in the past few years. Recent good one was some French flick Raw. What’s the good stuff I need to try?
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #497
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Watching A Ghost Story with Casey Affleck.
and it's slow as hell also I'm finding it's more fantasy than horror.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #498
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Haven’t watched this genre as much in the past few years. Recent good one was some French flick Raw. What’s the good stuff I need to try?

I'd start with a couple of thrillers - The Invitation as well as Coherence. Both are fantastic.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:12 AM   #499
Supporter

Quote:
and it's slow as hell also I'm finding it's more fantasy than horror.
Have you seen Ghost Story (1981)?

AMAZING Cast of old legends! https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082449/

Creeped me out as a kid
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:23 PM   #500
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Have you seen Ghost Story (1981)?

AMAZING Cast of old legends! https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082449/

Creeped me out as a kid
I have! I liked it!
Old 05-23-2018, 10:59 AM   #501
You Sweetie!

think I may watch Prom Night tonight w/ JLC
Old 05-27-2018, 10:26 AM   #502
You Sweetie!

Here's a good one and they play Graveyard off of Locust Abortion Technician 7 mins in or so - so it's full of win. Loving this one! Here you can watch the whole thing on YouTube!

Old 05-27-2018, 10:39 AM   #503
You Sweetie!

Old 05-30-2018, 07:58 PM   #504
You Sweetie!

Going to see Unsane this weekend!
Old 05-31-2018, 06:58 AM   #505
Cheat Death

Wasn't sure where to put this but figured it might get the most usefulness here, but Dead North on Investigation Discovery (ID) is pretty good. It's a 4 part series about a real-life murder investigation in the upper peninsula of Michigan. It starts off kind of slow and has some lame reenactments, but the story is nuts. Some real life Winter's Bone type shit. Worth a watch, imo.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:47 AM   #506
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Wasn't sure where to put this but figured it might get the most usefulness here, but Dead North on Investigation Discovery (ID) is pretty good. It's a 4 part series about a real-life murder investigation in the upper peninsula of Michigan. It starts off kind of slow and has some lame reenactments, but the story is nuts. Some real life Winter's Bone type shit. Worth a watch, imo.
I'm so back logged on series'
Old 05-31-2018, 04:41 PM   #507
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I'm so back logged on series'

Did you ever get around to watching Pan's Labyrinth? That's a great movie.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2018, 05:57 PM   #508
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Did you ever get around to watching Pan's Labyrinth? That's a great movie.
I don't want to come across as a jerk. I'm just not a fantasy person - I will watch it for two reason: 1) the producer and 2) your sweet sweet ass recommended it!
Old 05-31-2018, 06:05 PM   #509
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I don't want to come across as a jerk. I'm just not a fantasy person - I will watch it for two reason: 1) the producer and 2) your sweet sweet ass recommended it!

It integrates the fantasy element very, very well. The movie is full of satisfying real life drama and the fantasy element can be interpreted in different ways. I don't want to say any more than that because I don't want to spoil it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2018, 06:46 PM   #510
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
It integrates the fantasy element very, very well. The movie is full of satisfying real life drama and the fantasy element can be interpreted in different ways. I don't want to say any more than that because I don't want to spoil it.
okay thank you for the rec. I've queued it up.