Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:09 AM   #661
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Soooo....the new Hellraiser isn't a chick. It's a trans.
"We have such sights to show you." takes on a whole new meaning now doesn't it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 10:51 AM   #662
Ain't no relax!

It's not "The" Pinhead. It's a new cenobite.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2022, 10:57 AM   #663
Cheat Death

Hellraiser: Shark Week
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 08:11 AM   #664
Cheat Death

Speak No Evil on Shudder is some ****ed up shit.

Slow burn of creepy awkwardness that finally delivers with some biblical horror. Can't say I'd recommend it for everyone, but if you're into slow burns of creepiness that waits until the very end to delivery, it definitely delivers in a WTF was that shit kind of way.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 08:26 AM   #665
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Slow burn of creepy awkwardness that finally delivers with some biblical horror. Can't say I'd recommend it for everyone, but if you're into slow burns of creepiness that waits until the very end to delivery, it definitely delivers in a WTF was that shit kind of way.
I will check it out!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2022, 11:55 AM   #666
Live free or die hard

Speak no Evil

7/10

It has a pacing and tone very similar to 'The Shining'. Psychological horror more than boo or blood. Starts off slow but when it gets going it's very cool. Some moments you just want to look away from the screen it's so uncomfortable.

Amazon is offering a 7 day free trial for Shudder. Pretty sure all they do is horror.

Last edited by Otter; 09-18-2022 at 03:24 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 04:58 AM   #667
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 07:36 AM   #668
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Nebraska vs. OU - 2022...****ing horror at it's most boring. Oh sorry...wrong thread.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2022, 03:21 PM   #669
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Well shit, I gotta read back more before posting.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:58 AM   #670
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Looks cool, but not getting any hopes up...

Not sure how this is getting as good of reviews as it is on Rotten Tomatoes. Saw it and it had a few creepy/jumpy parts but it was very predictable and just very meh in my opinion. I would say 5 out of 10 or maybe even a 6 out of 10 as it wasn't completely horrible.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 10:44 AM   #671
MVP

I watched the new Scream it was ok.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:41 AM   #672
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I watched the new Scream it was ok.
Your insight is unapparelled.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:42 AM   #673
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
The Black Phone looks insanely good (getting TONS of hype on Rotten Tomatoes currently sitting at 100%) Its from the director of Sinister (which I thought was an underrated horror film)
This film has Ethan Hawke in the villain role as the Grabber who kidnaps kids
This is Ethan Hawke as the Grabber

I'd post the trailer BUT I gotta warn ya it shows way too much of the movie so its best to avoid it imo. It looks really good (comes out June 22,2022)
Wife and I watched this last night. Interesting. Can’t say it has a lot of shocks, but it does a good job setting a creepy atmosphere (and recreating 1978). I liked the ending, too. All the pieces fitting together.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:09 PM   #674
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Your insight is unapparelled.
All the Scream movies are the same. Did you want a Siskel and Ebert review?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 07:49 PM   #675
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street part 1 and 2. I had always noticed that the star of the sequel (Mark Patton)was gay but I had never realized how gay the movie itself was. The reviews of the movie on you tube garner an interesting perspective on the matter.
Watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddys Revenge once again. I saw the sequel before I saw the original. Freddy was definitely at his scariest in this one. I owned the VHS growing up. It had been a long time since I saw it.

Last edited by Pepe Silvia; 10-05-2022 at 07:54 PM..