Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 10:48 AM   #556
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I’ve seen it and feel like I posted about it, maybe even in this thread.

Anyway, it’s a slow burn, creepy, anxiety inducing, well filmed and delivered horror. No tits that I recall, more mentally disturbing kills than stalk and slash gore. Going off recollection here but feel it had A Winters Bone disturbing kind of feel with some evil spirit ghost play.

I enjoyed it.

EDIT: You should get Shudder
"Slow burn" was my immediate reaction to the trailer. Looks like a slow burn kinda film. Problem with those is that the last 30 mins have be excellent. There's a fine line between slow burn and, "that was a waste of my time".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:53 PM   #557
Mahomes > God

Watched Hunter Hunter last night...was like 90% what the hell is going on here and then bam 10% batshit crazy ending....

I really liked it though.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2021, 06:28 AM   #558
In Mahomes I trust!

Watched this last night. Was really good - a twist from the originals. If you watch, watch through the credits!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2021, 07:38 PM   #559
Veteran

Was flipping the channels and caught BrightBurn. Not very scary and very predictable. How did DC not sue them as it's a direct ripoff of SuperMan; right down to the small town in Kansas.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:47 PM   #560
Ain't no relax!

So... this was a creepy surprise. Kind of a slow start, but wow by the end I was really impressed. Pretty well done.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:55 PM   #561
Ain't no relax!

I found the previous movie from a reddit recommendation. I saw the following trailer for this upcoming Horror movie which I thought looked pretty cool, and somebody said "If that looks cool, check this out from the same writers!"

This looks cool too:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:59 PM   #562
Veteran

Great Little British Horror film hopefully you guys can find it over there.

Saint Maud (2020)

Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-30-2021, 11:06 PM   #563
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Great Little British Horror film hopefully you guys can find it over there.

Saint Maud (2020)

Downloading. Thanks. That looks pretty creepy.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:23 PM   #564
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I found the previous movie from a reddit recommendation. I saw the following trailer for this upcoming Horror movie which I thought looked pretty cool, and somebody said "If that looks cool, check this out from the same writers!"

This looks cool too:

Reminds me, when is Barry coming back?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:30 PM   #565
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Reminds me, when is Barry coming back?
No clue what Barry is. The Bill Hader TV series showing up in search results? Good?
Old 03-30-2021, 11:35 PM   #566
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No clue what Barry is. The Bill Hader TV series showing up in search results? Good?
Yeah, very good. The blonde friend with all the questions in the trailer is a costar.

Barry is a dark comedy, but it's not so much about the comedy as the comedy just comes out in the narrative. Hader is a primo marksman hitman who happens upon a theatre class while escaping a hit gone wrong. He wants to leave the life of crime and be an actor after he has an epiphany in the class. And thus far it's him juggling trying to get out of 'the life' and shield his actor friends from it at the same time.

The blonde in the trailer is a fellow actor who he develops a crush on, and she has her own narrative about the depredations of trying to be a working/struggling young actor, and of course oblivious to his double life as they start to date.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:41 PM   #567
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, very good. The blonde friend with all the questions in the trailer is a costar.

Barry is a dark comedy, but it's not so much about the comedy as the comedy just comes out in the narrative. Hader is a primo marksman hitman who happens upon a theatre class while escaping a hit gone wrong. He wants to leave the life of crime and be an actor after he has an epiphany in the class. And thus far it's him juggling trying to get out of 'the life' and shield his actor friends from it at the same time.

The blonde in the trailer is a fellow actor who he develops a crush on, and she has her own narrative about the depredations of trying to be a working/struggling young actor, and of course oblivious to his double life as they start to date.
I'll check that out. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2021, 11:39 AM   #568
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Was flipping the channels and caught BrightBurn. Not very scary and very predictable. How did DC not sue them as it's a direct ripoff of SuperMan; right down to the small town in Kansas.
Huh, I liked it very much. They probably had permission but IDK it's a good question.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:53 AM   #569
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Watched this last night. Was really good - a twist from the originals. If you watch, watch through the credits!

This one was enjoyable, though obviously a departure from the originals.

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2021, 11:35 AM   #570
Needs more middle fingers

If anyone was curious about this, it's a cheap teen jump-scare movie. Nothing original, no sense of "thrill". No particularly suspenseful moment. Full of cliches. The CGI is inconsistent. "Mary" can look creepy in one scene, and then cheap and low-budget in another.

If you're a horror fan you won't be impressed. If you like cheap jump scares you might be into it.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.