Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2019, 01:21 PM   Topic Starter
Be Kind To Your Pets

Got a New TV and it ROCKS

I'm in the AV biz. One of the perks is sometimes you get great AV stuff for a song. My company installs (among other things) big ass TVs and digital signage in schools, churches, public buildings, etc. In schools, sometimes a kid will do something stupid, like throw a stapler at a TV, or jerk on the cord and break the power supply, or worse. We've pulled three or four big ass TVs out of schools during the last year. The latest one is a Panasonic 75" digital signage monitor. It quit powering up. School bought a new one and turned the broken one in on insurance. We went out to install the new one. "What do you want us to do with the old one?" "It's broken, just get it out of here." So, we brought it back to the office, trouble shoot, needed a new power supply, $300 part, TV back like new. It's a $5,000 TV. So the company let me buy it for $300 -price of the repair part. I bought a new Denon amp to go with it, black friday half price for $550. So for $850, I've got $6000 worth of AV stuff. Bears game on Sunday night is gonna ROCK my living room!

We're testing both out today here at work. Picture looks phenomenal. Denon Rocks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newtv.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	119426  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.