Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 08:56 AM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We were interviewed for about 20 minutes, so maybe we'll get a minute of air time when all is said and done. We got paid $200 for it.
Sounds like you are set financially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Enjoy retirement Mosbonian, was good meeting you in Jacksonville last year!
It was cool meeting you too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 12:07 PM   #3
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
I read this book prior to retirement. " How to Retire Happy Wild and Free"
Good read for those approaching retirement on how to adapt to being retired.

https://www.erniezelinski.com/How-to...-and-Free.html
I just agreed to sell my ownership to my partner yesterday. I am really set at this point. I just don't think I can ever fully retire. lil momma and I have been interested in selling Real Estate. We would be good at that and I think I would enjoy it. Doing that instead of nothing for at least awhile would really leave my son in a good spot too.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.