Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2020, 07:47 AM   #2
MVP

We need fatties. And Lb'ers. And CB's.

Anything else is a luxury we probably can't fit under the cap.

Keeping D-line depth should be a priority.

re-stocking the offensive line as well.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:04 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
We need fatties. And Lb'ers. And CB's.

Anything else is a luxury we probably can't fit under the cap.

Keeping D-line depth should be a priority.

re-stocking the offensive line as well.
This is what are draft should look like
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:39 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
I can't get over visions of DRob dropping passes against Houston. Was he targeted again the rest of the way?
Yeah, he had at least one catch and at least one more (albeit tough) drop after we un****ed ourselves.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:08 AM   #5
MVP

This is going to be a tricky off season the more i dive into it. I think i would bring back wisnewski on a reasonable deal, let he rankins, and wylie fight out the IOL spots along with alegretti/ reiter at center. Let the underwhelming willias go, bring back Pennel reasonably. Talk to Ogbah see if we could keep him in rotation. And probably have to draft/ find two corners, more DL depth, and pray for a miracle at LB. Really Veach is gonna have to find some JAG diamonds in the rough again to reload this team. We have a core, but a ton of JAG moving pieces this offseason.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:38 AM   #6
Future NBA Finals MVP

Someone remind me of Watkins contract. It looks like we have to pay him 7 million ANYWAY if we cut him or if he stays on the roster. So basically his cost is actually only 13 million.

Not great at interpreting NFL contracts, but can someone that knows chime in?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-c...watkins-14413/

Last edited by BWillie; 02-07-2020 at 10:54 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:46 AM   #7
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Someone remind me of Watkins contract. It looks like we have to pay him 7 million ANYWAY if we cut him or if he stays on the roster. So basically his cost isn't actually only 13 million.

Not great at interpreting NFL contracts, but can someone that knows chime in?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-c...watkins-14413/
We save 14M if we let him walk.

If we keep him without restructuring his contract he costs 21M
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:48 AM   #8
Veteran

We need a bigger, physical, "possession" receiver that can catch jump balls even when he's covered. Jamal Custis is 6' 5" 215, and I think the scouting staff clearly coveted his size as an UDFA. It didn't work out with him, but that type of player is a natural compliment to all of the speed we have on offense. I think we'll see some moves to bring in that type of player at WR this off season.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:49 AM   #9
MVP

Pass. Old wideouts are old.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:51 AM   #10
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
We need a bigger, physical, "possession" receiver that can catch jump balls even when he's covered. Jamal Custis is 6' 5" 215, and I think the scouting staff clearly coveted his size as an UDFA. It didn't work out with him, but that type of player is a natural compliment to all of the speed we have on offense. I think we'll see some moves to bring in that type of player at WR this off season.
Some team signed him, quite some time after we dropped him, but cant remember who it was, or if hes even still on their roster?
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:44 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Hes opting out of 2020 season....

https://www.nfl.com/news/albert-wils...-out-of-season

Another Miami Dolphins wide receiver will opt out of the 2020 season.
Albert Wilson informed the Dolphins he has decided to sit out the campaign.
"Not an easy decision to make..." Wilson wrote on Twitter. "I've decided to opt out of this 2020 season. It was very tough choice but since the day I started playing the game it's always been Faith Family Football. Because of this crazy time I choose to put my family in the best situation I see fit. I will stand by my teammates & brothers to support them 100% throughout this season and will be counting the days until I can join them again. 1 love."
Dolphins coach Brian Flores said in a statement, "I support Albert's decision. I know he made it with his family in mind. I want what is best for Albert, as I do for all of our players."
Wilson joins fellow Fins receiver Allen Hurns who also opted out this week.
The 28-year-old Wilson appeared slated to play a big role in the Dolphins offense as a slot receiver next to DeVante Parker. The opt outs of Wilson and Hurns leave Miami very young and thin at receiver.
Parker is poised to be the Dolphins' No. 1 target, with Preston Williams the No. 2, if he's fully recovered from an ACL tear by the start of the season. The rest of the wideout corps includes Gary Jennings, Isaiah Ford, Jakeem Grant, Mack Hollins and UDFAs Matt Cole and Kirk Merritt.

Whether Tua Tagovailoa or Ryan Fitzpatrick wins the Week 1 starting QB gig, their job just became harder after this week's WR news. We knew 2020 would challenge teams' depth. The Dolphins are finding that truth out early.
Players have until Thursday at 4 p.m. ET to opt out of the 2020 season.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:56 AM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Dolphins fans probably hate this dude's ****ing guts lol
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:02 AM   #13
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Well Albert is probably planning on being a cheap pick up for this Chiefs next year for some depth.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:24 PM   #14
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Well Albert is probably planning on being a cheap pick up for this Chiefs next year for some depth.
No thanks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 10:54 PM   #15
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

He’s officially retired…

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/u...-announcement/

Quote:
To the Kansas City Chiefs Organization, I want to thank you for kicking off this journey and giving me the only shot I ever needed.

To the Miami Dolphins Organization, I want to thank you for changing my family’s life forever and giving me the opportunity to come play in my home state in front of family, friends and the youth in my community. This provideded me a chance to be a leader in front of my community and a light to shine at dark times we all suffered.

To the Minnesota Vikings and Las Vegas Raiders, thank you. Y’all gave me, Lai Lai and my wife an experience we will never forget.

To all my coaches and teammates throughout the years, I gained unforgettable bonds and everlasting friendships. Thank you guys for helping me become the man/athlete I am today.

To my main dawg, Jamaal, from college teammates/roommates, to helping me prepare for the combine, to getting jobs with the teams I played with ( I don’t know how you pulled that off), to helping me start the Albert Wilson Foundation, to opening my eyes to being more than an athlete and to be a true servant, I truly wouldn’t be the man off the field that equals up to the man I am on the field without you.

To my high school coach, Coach Poole. The drive, will power, and dedication you maintained to get me prepped for the college level, I will forever be grateful.

To my family, Ma Tofi, Pops, and my siblings, aka MY WHYs, all I ever wanted was to make you guys proud and I thank you for the on-going guidance and motivation I have needed over the years.

To my Lai Lai, YaYa, and future Wilson babies, its all been for you guys and can’t wait to share these memories with you!

To my wife, Suga, this journey was just as much yours as it was mine and I want to thank you for all your blood, sweat, and tears. You not only make me better, you give me the drive to become a better person in all areas and ONLY because of you I’m extremely excited for my next career, Stay at Home DAD!!!
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote