Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:53 PM   #511
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Don't worry, I won't be the one to piss in your cereal.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:13 PM   #512
**** That Noise

I want to read them, but I don't. Damn you!
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-31-2017, 09:29 PM   #513
Most Valuable Villain

I won't be spoiling shit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:32 PM   #514
Forever Royal

Yeah I do kind of support the idea of not hinting at disappointments or happy with the spoilers or anything like that. I do appreciate the heads up though in knowing that they are out there. I will be much more careful with the YouTube videos.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:58 PM   #515
"You like to drink?"

Spoiler!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:16 AM   #516
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So is the plan to keep Grey Worm and the Unsullied barricaded inside of Casterly Rock? Starve them to death, that kind of thing?
They took all of the food from Casterly Rock when they went to Highgarden and most or all of the ships were sunk by Euron. However much of the army left after after will be forced to march on land to get anywhere. Even without a military conflict, that is going to be hard given no food.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-01-2017, 07:21 AM   #517
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
[list][*]Euron built 1000 ships in like a month or two. Using all the trees that grow on the Iron Islands.
I think the amount of time between events is much longer than the show makes them appear little Sam was much older in the first episode than when we last saw him.

I do agree that things don't line up from a geography and time standpoint. I mean Jon got from Winterfell to Dragonstone in one episode, they asked him something about the winds which means he sailed. So he had to get to the ocean somehow and sail down there. Then unless Euron had already passed Dragonstone before Dani got there he would have had to sail by there 3 times. Once to Kings Landing, once to go after the Greyjoy Fleet, once to Take the Sandsnakes back assuming the rest of his fleet continued on to Casterly Rock.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #518
**** That Noise

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to watch them sail forever to make the timeline match up better. I'm guessing this event is what leads to the dorthraki and danny/dragons to mount up.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #519
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Looked like she was about to slip a finger in the booty too.

Vengeance really brought the crazy out of her.
Torturing people gets her wet.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:40 AM   #520
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to watch them sail forever to make the timeline match up better. I'm guessing this event is what leads to the dorthraki and danny/dragons to mount up.
I agree. But not to the extent that it crunches believability.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #521
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

As a simple viewer of the show who just started watching it about a month ago (I'm all caught up now), I like the speed. I'm sure I'll be revisiting the whole damn thing in the off season, and that'll help with all the names and places which are right now a blur to me. Sometimes they'll say a name, and I'm like "wait, who the hell was that again?" but I can follow it well enough and I love the show. Ironic that I'm jumping on board when there's only 2 seasons left...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:56 AM   #522
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Not saying I want to see that, just some of these things you could indicate a significant amount of time has passed.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:56 AM   #523
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
As a simple viewer of the show who just started watching it about a month ago (I'm all caught up now), I like the speed. I'm sure I'll be revisiting the whole damn thing in the off season, and that'll help with all the names and places which are right now a blur to me. Sometimes they'll say a name, and I'm like "wait, who the hell was that again?" but I can follow it well enough and I love the show. Ironic that I'm jumping on board when there's only 2 seasons left...
And to think they excised a lot more characters from the novels in adapting it to the screen.

Spoiler!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #524
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

God help me, I can't even tell if this is satire anymore...

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/sund...ica-1797386445

A sampling:

Quote:
She repeatedly reminds everyone how she helped free oppressed people across the Seven Kingdoms, but doesn’t mention that she’s now using those same people as disposable pawns in her narcissistic quest for ultimate power. Daenerys wants Jon Snow to honor the pledges of his ancestors while simultaneously distancing herself from the atrocities committed by her forebears. Isn’t that the epitome of white privilege?

Her only accomplishments were achieved because she was born in the right family and had dragons dropped in her lap, yet she expects everyone she comes in contact with to “bend the knee.” The only reason Daenerys even pretends to care about the rise of the “Alt-White” Walkers is that she needs an endorsement from our people in the North.

Trust me, Daenerys Hillary Targaryen Clinton doesn’t believe that #UnsulliedLivesMatter.
It's satire, right? RIGHT?!?!?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #525
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
God help me, I can't even tell if this is satire anymore...

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/sund...ica-1797386445

A sampling:

It's satire, right? RIGHT?!?!?
I believe it is, this was his first post on it http://www.theroot.com/the-black-per...nes-1796847562 it looks like he's double or triple downed on trying to tie this to politics...