Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 11:41 PM   Topic Starter
Certified Swiftie

Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees

Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.
Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-28-2024, 11:53 PM   #2
MVP

Refs kept BAL in the game.

-Rice TD taken off the board.
-Jones tripped in the end zone.
-No ejection for intentional blows to the head on Patrick.

Ravens are dirty little birdies. They can cope on the couch far as I'm concerned.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 48 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 11:58 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post

-Jones tripped in the end zone.
-No ejection for intentional blows to the head on Patrick.

Ravens are dirty little birdies. They can cope on the couch far as I'm concerned.
Yeah they were probably the dirtiest team I've ever watched and they got away with a ton of it.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 12:11 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yeah they were probably the dirtiest team I've ever watched and they got away with a ton of it.
It’s every AFCN team. Every ****ing year. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are the worst. Their games against each other are pretty much ****ing prison brawls. Hines Ward ended a dudes career on a blindside block if I remember right. There is extra shit every ****ing snap with those two.

Bengals aren’t exempt either. The Gaither hit on Green might the dirtiest play I’ve seen and if I’m remembering correctly led to the sliding rule change. Vontez Burfict exists and last year they weren’t even trying to hit Mahomes, they were trying to hang on his injured ankle and twist him up. Pieces of ****ing shit.

Let’s not forget Cleveland’s very own Myles Garrett ripping another players helmet off and attempting to beat him with it.

Yeah. Fire the AFCN into the sun.

You can tell the message from twat waffles like Ray ****ing Lewis was be the bully. And that’s fine when you’re actually tougher than the other guy, but when it doesn’t work, you resort to dirty plays and today is what you get.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 27 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:07 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It’s every AFCN team. Every ****ing year. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are the worst. Their games against each other are pretty much ****ing prison brawls. Hines Ward ended a dudes career on a blindside block if I remember right. There is extra shit every ****ing snap with those two.

Bengals aren’t exempt either. The Gaither hit on Green might the dirtiest play I’ve seen and if I’m remembering correctly led to the sliding rule change. Vontez Burfict exists and last year they weren’t even trying to hit Mahomes, they were trying to hang on his injured ankle and twist him up. Pieces of ****ing shit.

Let’s not forget Cleveland’s very own Myles Garrett ripping another players helmet off and attempting to beat him with it.

Yeah. Fire the AFCN into the sun.

You can tell the message from twat waffles like Ray ****ing Lewis was be the bully. And that’s fine when you’re actually tougher than the other guy, but when it doesn’t work, you resort to dirty plays and today is what you get.
This all day. Ravens thought they could bully the Chiefs and were shocked that it didn't work.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:10 AM   #6
Going home eventually

Mahomes has become the BOOGEY MAN to the AFC QB's.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 12:58 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post

Are we suggesting that Trey Smith didn't bear hug his defender at the start of that play? Come on. The play before? Sure. The TD play, though? Ya I have no issue with that call.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:03 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Are we suggesting that Trey Smith didn't bear hug his defender at the start of that play? Come on. The play before? Sure. The TD play, though? Ya I have no issue with that call.
No, we're suggesting it was to the backside of the play and similar happens on every screen pass in the NFL and is never called.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:05 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
No, were suggesting it was to the backside of the play and similar happens on every screen pass in the NFL and is never called.
Do they though? I dont know if I've ever seen a lineman wrap his arms around a defenders neck and pull him towards him. Doesn't matter if its on the back side of the play. I dont see any other lineman on the back side of the play using that "technique."
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:10 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Do they though? I dont know if I've ever seen a lineman wrap his arms around a defenders neck and pull him towards him. Doesn't matter if its on the back side of the play. I dont see any other lineman on the back side of the play using that "technique."
Well, you need to watch line play and not the ball occassionally. The reason you don't see it is because the never ****ing call it, so its not apparent.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:03 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
It was a penalty but he didn't hang on for long. I thought it was one that could have been ignored considering all the other stuff they ignored. At the time it was called and when they showed the replay, I said that is a cheap call.

And yes, I may be a bit biased.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:36 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
He absolutely did not beat hug him. He did not impede the defender. He had his arms on him, but did not hold him or try to stop him from getting by.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 12:15 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:

You're wrong dude. This isn't a hold.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:39 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

You're wrong dude. This isn't a hold.
correct, that's how it is taught. What's even weirder is the flag came out almost simultaneous like it was expected to be called.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:25 AM   #15
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
correct, that's how it is taught. What's even weirder is the flag came out almost simultaneous like it was expected to be called.
When that flag was thrown I assumed it was an illegal procedure penalty or something like that, because it was out as soon as the ball was snapped.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.