Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 07:36 AM  
Starter

Chiefs fans need amputations after attending Dolphins game

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-07-2024, 08:59 AM   #16
Stay down bitch!

Yeah you know paint your face lose a limb, support the team.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:24 AM   #17
Has a particular set of skills

I was a season ticket holder for 18 years. I've been in some really cold weather.

Always thought the cold Nov. rain was worse that 0 degrees snow. Went to the freezing rain/ice playoff game. I think that was the coldest one because you got wet then the cold came and you are getting pelted with the ice. Not to mention our team laying a damn egg.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:46 AM   #18
In my youth i pray to keep

I've been to a few of these arctic cold games no problem, it just requires dressing accordingly. I think i was down to thermals under regular jeans and a t shirt by halftime of the 2016 Titans game.

The only problem I've ever found is re-warming your feet once they get cold.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:48 AM   #19
Starter

I had about 9 layers on top. 6 on bottom. 2 layers of gloves and 2 layers of socks plus a mask/hat. It wasn't that bad. I would probably do it again at those temperatures if the tickets are below $80 and its a playoff game. Overall, if 71,492 attended the game and only 15 people were transported to the hospital, that's 99.99% of people made it through okay. That's a positive stat for Chiefs fans.
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 09:52 AM   #20
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I was really comfortable in shorts and my Mahomes jersey... sitting in my recliner 1600 miles south of KC
Over a decade ago I went to the Lions game at arrowhead in shorts. It was 12 then. Not negative something - but 12.

The booze does help you ignore the discomfort but at some point that discomfort is there to warn you. Listen to it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:55 AM   #21
Kind of a mod

Kind of an odd article. It says that 70% need amputations, but at the end of the article it says, "The Kansas City Fire Department transported 15 people from the stadium to the hospital, seven suffering from hypothermia and three with frostbite, according to KMBC.com."

So...2 of the 3 people taken to the hospital with frostbite need amputations? Is that what this is actually saying?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:59 AM   #22
My work speaks for itself!!!

A small sacrifice for another Lombardi!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2024, 10:04 AM   #23
MER

15 people get transported from Empower every game, no matter the weather.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 10:48 AM   #24
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower View Post
I had about 9 layers on top. 6 on bottom. 2 layers of gloves and 2 layers of socks plus a mask/hat. It wasn't that bad. I would probably do it again at those temperatures if the tickets are below $80 and its a playoff game. Overall, if 71,492 attended the game and only 15 people were transported to the hospital, that's 99.99% of people made it through okay. That's a positive stat for Chiefs fans.
9 layers? Jesus Christ, man. I had 5 layers and was actually pretty warm.

LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 10:56 AM   #25
The man you could post like.

Those Baffin boots OTWP shouted out were a lifesaver.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:00 AM   #26
Supporter

At least they aren't dead like those other guys.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:02 AM   #27
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
At least they aren't dead like those other guys.
Fentanyl is a helluva drug
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:21 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Those Baffin boots OTWP shouted out were a lifesaver.
Worth every ****ing penny, weren't they?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:24 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

Darwin wasn't wrong...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:25 AM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Kind of an odd article. It says that 70% need amputations, but at the end of the article it says, "The Kansas City Fire Department transported 15 people from the stadium to the hospital, seven suffering from hypothermia and three with frostbite, according to KMBC.com."

So...2 of the 3 people taken to the hospital with frostbite need amputations? Is that what this is actually saying?
"2 dumb****s are going to lose fingers" is a much less aggressive headline than

"ZOMG 70% of people with frostbite HAVE TO GET AMPUTATIONS"

Welcome to the internet age.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote