Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-03-2017, 10:56 PM  
EvOlVeD

***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***

to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way?

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:31 PM   #151
Everybody Lies.

So did all the attention he got after that Chargers game just go to his head or what?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:11 PM   #152
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
So did all the attention he got after that Chargers game just go to his head or what?
Crazy how the mind works sometimes.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:18 PM   #153
Mahomes Fanboi

Butker is starting to worry me.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #154
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Butker is starting to worry me.
3 straight game missing an extra point. He is hot or cold. Extra points are not his strong point.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:03 AM   #155
MVP

I wonder if the new holder is screwing up. I'm not sure why Buttkicker has suddenly lost his confidence but hope to hell it doesn't turn into the perma yips.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:35 AM   #156
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
He's playing down to the opponents level.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-06-2020, 03:07 AM   #157
Changes pants while driving

We just need to commit 3-4 false start penalties on each PAT attempt. He is better when it's over 50.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:06 AM   #158
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I’d appreciate it he would stoop missing so many kicks.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:23 AM   #159
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Maybe there is some validity to Butker basking in his success a little too much after that epic Chargers game performance.

Dude seems to have gone GQ...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:38 AM   #160
MVP

Yeah, it’s weird. I don’t know.

I look at it this way. We’ve REALLY only needed him for one game this year and he came through in a BIG way in that game.

These last couple weeks have left me a little concerned, but ultimately have not affected the game. If you’re the Chiefs (with our offense), you shouldn’t really be relying on the kicker to win you games, especially when you have an all world QB and a genius offensive coach.

But I realize there is always a couple games a year where it’s going to come down to a kicker, unfortunately. So far, in that instance, Butker came through with flying colors and won us a game. As long as he does the same in the other 1-2 games this year (when it comes down to that), I’m willing to overlook the occasional miss here and there that’s not ultimately affecting the outcome of the game.

It’s irritating at the time, but it is what it is. No kicker is perfect (unless your Justin Tucker).

But Buttkicker has range like no other kicker in the NFL right now, so I’ll take my chances with him going forward.

We love ya, Buttkicker. Just make sure to keep your head in the game.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #161
Rufus Dawes Jr.

If I were the Chiefs I'd take a delay of game on field goals to give him more space
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:18 AM   #162
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but every struggle I've seen from him of late is him bringing it at the left upright, correct? Even his makes are hooking towards towards the left side.

So if you've got a clearly identifiable pattern, it's almost certainly just a mechanical issue that needs to be addressed.

I'll say it again - if anyone's ever stood at like the 30 yard line and looked at the uprights - honestly it's a minor miracle they EVER make a kick from that far out. The sequencing and timing of all those things are so regimented that it makes something that is really REALLY hard look very easy.

But kicking also becomes akin to a swiss watch at that point. If anything gets a little out of kilter, the whole thing goes awry. There's just no firebreak in there. There's no place within his rhythm where he can get it back inline.

Everything has to be precise and right now it ain't. There's no questioning the talent and for all the talk about how nails he was in that Chargers game, lets not forget he drilled his SB kick and all 4 XPs as well and there will never be a higher stress situation than that.

He has everything he needs to be an elite kicker in this league. He'll be fine - he's just a tick off right now.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:11 AM   #163
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Maybe there is some validity to Butker basking in his success a little too much after that epic Chargers game performance.

Dude seems to have gone GQ...

Wearing a suit = GQ?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:35 AM   #164
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wearing a suit = GQ?
Imma be honest - if I could rock a suit like that I'd wear it to ****ing Walmart. Dude is swank as hell right there. I keep trying to pull off the 3-piece and mostly just look like I raided my grandpa's closet. I'm mostly just a little jealous here.

But yeah, this is all a little silly at this point.

Why chalk up a slump that virtually every kicker goes through every season to an extremely reasonable timing/mechanical flaw when you can say "hey, do you SEE the watch he's wearing?!?! His success has gone to his head!!!"

Whatever.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:22 AM   #165
I’m a Mahomo!

Scary Harry Butker is starting to piss me off.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.