Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2020, 02:14 PM  
MVP

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman announcing game

lol I hope Joshua Brisco has an awkward encounter with Aikman after triggering him on twitter at the beginning of this year because Mahomes had already put up like 40% of his career touchdowns and he got all pissy about Josh mentioning it.

Also I hate Joe Buck and it should be Kevin Harlan and Tony Romo in a perfect world.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:16 PM   #2
#RIPAce

We knew this when Fox got the game. My preference is Nantz/Romo, even Michaels/Collinsworth.

But honestly it could be a D3 announcer paired with Dan Fouts as long as we're playing and I don't really care all that much.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:16 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

I hate Joe Buck!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:17 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I hate Joe Buck!
Who doesn't? The good news is he'll probably go full-Bumgarner on Mahomes.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:19 PM   #5
Banned!

Harlan/Romo would have been brilliant.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:21 PM   #6
Veteran

As a former quarterback, Troy Aikman offers very little when it comes to commenting on the X's and O's of a game. He's a well spoken guy, but doesn't talk much about formations or scheme, or which match-ups are causing problems. Romo completely outclasses him in that regard.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:21 PM   #7
Voodoo Chile

Didn’t Jack Buck announce SBI? I’m not a big fan of Joe, but I do think that fact makes it pretty cool.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:25 PM   #8
World's Best Boss

I don't know why Royals fans hate Buck. He hyped one of the greatest all time postseason performances by MadBum in 2014, but that's what he's paid to do. He's dramatically improved over the past ten years (despite not having a voice, Cards fans should get chills from his "see you tomorrow" call).

To be honest, Buck's calls of the Royals during the 2015 ALCS and WS often ran circles around Ryan's (as much as it pains me to say) Buck's "he can fly" call when Cain scored the go ahead run against the Jays may be the most iconic call of the 2015 Royals postseason. Buck later went on to say that Royals team was his favorite team to watch in over 10 years.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 01-21-2020 at 04:20 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:25 PM   #9
MVP

I am seriously considering switching it to Spanish and I don't speak Spanish.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:25 PM   #10
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
Didn’t Jack Buck announce SBI? I’m not a big fan of Joe, but I do think that fact makes it pretty cool.
Think I read he did SB IV
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:28 PM   #11
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Think I read he did SB IV
That’s probably what I read now that I think about it.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:31 PM   #12
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

If only the radio would be in sync with the tv I'd listen to Mitch
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:32 PM   #13
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I don't know why Royals fans hate Buck. He hyped one of the greatest all time postseason performances by MadBum in 2014, but that's what he's paid to do. He's dramatically improved over the past ten years (despite not having a voice, Cards fans should get chills from his "see you tomorrow" call).

To be honest, Buck's calls of the Royals during the 2015 ALCS and WS often ran circles around Ryan's (as much as it pains me to say) his "he can fly" call when Cain scored the go ahead run against the Jays may be the most iconic call of the 2015 Royals postseason. Buck later went on to say that Royals team was his favorite team to watch in over 10 years.
Yeah, Joe Buck still mostly sucks due to being smug and boring, but slobbering over Bumgarner was justified. That performance was insane, as painful as it was to watch.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:33 PM   #14
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post

Sorry, while MadBum's perfomance was one for the ages, it was a series that went 7 games, and had TWO teams competing in it.

And for the record, MadBum wasnt throwing a no-hitter, and the game did come down to 1 run, the last out, and with the tying run 90 feet away.

There were enough storylines in that series to highlight without the MadBum slobberfest.

Hell, even fans of other teams recognized it (just google buck and madbum).
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:33 PM   #15
In my youth i pray to keep

Buck is good at baseball. Football not so much.

The pass is...... dropped!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.