Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:38 PM   #1516
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I never thought for one second those reports were true.

Wasn't it something like 2 firsts? A 1st and a 2nd? I mean just obviously loony tunes stuff, IMO.

Had they been able to get that deal done they'd have likely been able to get up to 1.1 without giving up their 2024 first rounder. Oh they'd still suck - even worse in fact, but they'd be sitting in the catbirds seat right now instead of Chicago.

There's just no way they turned that deal down.
I’ve always guess the rumor was bullshit, but man EVERY outlet has reported it. They all seem to believe it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:40 PM   #1517
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I think a 2 is shaping up to be the firm price for LJ
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:41 PM   #1518
Andy Reid Supporter

Lloyd Cushenberry-$12.5 million APY
Robert Hunt-$20 million APY

Yeah. Pretty easy decision between Creed and Trey next year..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:42 PM   #1519
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Maurice Hurst for 1 year up to 3m back to the Browns, would have done that too
God dammit this was my hope. That is peanuts
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:44 PM   #1520
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
It's not even worth explaining anymore.

If you watched any Chicago games everything you said was obvious.

The ball was going to Moore or Kmet.
Goddamn, you're dense.

The ball went to Mooney sixty one ****ing times as the 3rd option in their offense.

MORE than the number of targets our 3rd option received.

Guess Pat sucks at his progressions.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:44 PM   #1521
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Good chance Trey turns into a R3 comp pick too cause I don’t see us paying big for any outsiders these next couple years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:45 PM   #1522
Future NBA Finals MVP

Make it rain make it rain make it rain on dem hoes - Brett Veach
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:46 PM   #1523
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Both options ****ing suck.
A-****ING-MEN.

Good Christ, it's like people are just completely ignoring how much they bitched about our WR room - now they wanna run it back with the same kinda JAG's.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:48 PM   #1524
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I can see starting to shift his philosophy with the breakout of Rice where he plays his rookies early but he has to draft an intelligent WR that’s why I think someone like McConkey would be fantastic
DON'T need another slot guy.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:49 PM   #1525
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Man.

Teams must really think the Cover 2 shell taking away the deep shots is here to stay. Because it's awfully hard to raise hell off the edge on 2-step drops. So they must expect more and more interior pressure so they're beefing up the IOLs.

So...uh...is there ANYONE with the appetite to actually trade Smith? Madden stuff; would never happen. But I tell ya what, I'd listen to the calls. If you can get 3 years (2 SB rings) and a late 2nd/early 3rd for out of a 6th round pick, that's how you clean shit up, now. It's getting up a couple grand and walking away from the roulette wheel.

Risky, sure. But man, I just feel like we can get by with a rookie at RG. And it's a solid draft for them after you consider the likelihood of many of those guys listed at OT are going to play G at the next level.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:50 PM   #1526
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
A-****ING-MEN.

Good Christ, it's like people are just completely ignoring how much they bitched about our WR room - now they wanna run it back with the same kinda JAG's.

No. It’s the people are looking at how you improve the WR position and being realistic about it.

The Chiefs are far more likely to lift the talent in that room with some smaller, calculated swings (that are bigger than last year) than by doing something desperate like burning a bunch of capital to get one guy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:53 PM   #1527
Plays to win the game!

Yeah at the end of the day you’re trying to turn a number 3 WR into something he’s likely not. I don’t have the unwavering faith that many of you have in Mooney, Ridley and definitely not Brown. Brown is just a downfield distraction that opens up lanes for Rice, Kelce and our newly drafted WR. If I have to choose gimme Ridley, Mooney then Brown.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:53 PM   #1528
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
So name the top WR we should get then?
You apparently missed the 100 times I've posted this year to *either* get a difference maker in FA, OR invest in the position in the draft.

There aren't any difference makers left in FA unless Veach has some background info as to why Ridley seemed disinterested AF in JAX - so I'm good with saving the money and utilizing draft capital or making a trade.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:54 PM   #1529
Chiefs

Eckler to Washington
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:55 PM   #1530
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
You apparently missed the 100 times I've posted this year to *either* get a difference maker in FA, OR invest in the position in the draft.

There aren't any difference makers left in FA unless Veach has some background info as to why Ridley seemed disinterested AF in JAX - so I'm good with saving the money and utilizing draft capital or making a trade.
I thought i had read a quote from Ridley as he gave the ol' "Offense is hard to learn, i'll be better in my 2nd year in it" excuse.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.