Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2018, 04:05 PM  
Starter

Swimmer dies after shark bites off penis

A beautiful day at the beach turned into every man’s nightmare for a Brazilian teenager.

Jose Ernesto da Silva had his penis ripped off by a shark as he swam with pals over the weekend, according to reports.

Shocked onlookers rushed into the water to assist the terrified young man and pulled him from the ocean.

He died in hospital Monday.

The 18-year-old had been instructed by lifeguards to come closer to shore prior to the attack, Brazilian media reported. Signs warned that deeper water could result in an attack.

“At the exact moment in which the lifeguards asked for them to come closer to the beach, he was bitten,” a fire official said.

The incident occurred on Piedade beach near Recife on the central coast.

Rescuers tried to stem the gushing blood with tourniquets. In a graphic video posted online, the crowd urges da Silva to breath.

En route to hospital, the stricken young man suffered two heart attacks and was listed in critical condition.

Experts believe the predator was likely a tiger shark.

“He would go in secret, because he knew that I thought it was dangerous. I wasn’t worried because I thought he was somewhere around the house,” his mother, Elisangela dos Anjos, told JC Online.

“When I heard about it I went crazy, all the neighbours heard me screaming.”

The stretch of coast is notorious for shark attacks where 80% of the country’s incidents are recorded.

On April 15, Pablo de Melo, 35, had to have a leg and a hand amputated after being attacked by a shark at nearly the same spot.

http://ottawasun.com/news/world/swim...box=1528141391
l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.l4z4rd is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:09 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

Well. The video is something I won't be un-seeing any time soon.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:11 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Clearly the work of a predator.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:16 PM   #4
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well. The video is something I won't be un-seeing any time soon.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

dick move
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #6
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Ouch! Not on my top ten list of ways I would choose to go out.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #7
Future NBA Finals MVP

IF you punch the shark in the face, it will leave you alone. **** you shark
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:24 PM   #8
MVP

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Pasta Little Brioni
This message has been deleted by Pasta Little Brioni.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #9
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
dick move
You dick!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:29 PM   #10
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I hate that I laughed.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #11
TACO SALAD

That's a pretty brutal way to go
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #12
Mahomes > God

Man how ****ed up do you have to be that your chosen death is SHARK RIPPING YOUR JUNK OFF...I mean one of those by itself is enough let alone both?!?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:38 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

You cant dangle the worm in the ocean and not expect to get a bite.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

I always wonder about these parents that do interviews after something like this. I would be more inclined to take the mic or computer or whatever and try to beat the shit out of the reporter.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #15
Everybody Lies.

Probably for the best that he died. I know if it were me, i would want to just go ahead and bleed out. Not spending the rest of my life pissing out of a massive shark bite wound hole.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:02 PM
lcarus
This message has been deleted by lcarus.