Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:23 PM   #1966
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Some very sophisticated person is going to drop in here and tell you guys how little you understand about art, cinema, and theater.
I'm sick of that bullshit. I have mad style but never criticize someone else's opinion where movies, music or art are concerned. It's what makes this place magical.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:42 PM   #1967
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Watched To Die For with Nicole Kidman.

First of all, a wonderful reminder of what a treasure she once was. My god, the scene with her in lingerie...
All true...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:56 PM   #1968
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm sick of that bullshit. I have mad style but never criticize someone else's opinion where movies, music or art are concerned. It's what makes this place magical.
You seem nice.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2015, 02:20 AM   #1969
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I like Michael Keaton but man Birdman was just awful. 2 hours of conversations on a roof.
I appreciated it from the standpoint of the acting mostly being very good to excellent and the obvious work that went into shooting it to make it look like a continuous shot which was impressive. Basically I thought it was quite well made but underwhelming as far as enjoyment goes.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-18-2015, 11:10 AM   #1970
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Some very sophisticated person is going to drop in here and tell you guys how little you understand about art, cinema, and theater.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:13 AM   #1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
hahaha! me too....except when....for a minute....I thought you didn't like An American Werewolf In London!

any a you homo's don't like AWIL....I kill ya!

frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:40 PM   #1972
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
hahaha! me too....except when....for a minute....I thought you didn't like An American Werewolf In London!

any a you homo's don't like AWIL....I kill ya!
Kill all them deranged some-bidges!

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #1973
Supporter

I caught Outcast on Netflix.

I expected it to be beyond terribad, but it was fairly enjoyable. The action was good. The story had promise, but there were several aspects of the story that fell so flat, they were just a waste of damn time. Most notably the strife between the main character and Cage's character. Followed closely by the random Chinese girl they picked up that had no bearing on the story whatsoever. There were a few hokey moments, like when the big bad chooses to fight the protagonist, it's dumb. They should have written it better.

That being said, the action, scenery and costumes are pretty well done for whatever the budget was, I presume not a whole hell of a lot because it had a big name actor and I never heard of it. LOTS of dudes get ****ing deaded in this flick, some of them fairly impressively.

And then there is Nick Cage. He was >< close to killing the whole goddamn thing. Christ almighty he is a shitterrible actor. He didn't do anything well in that film at all. But, he

Spoiler!

so it's all good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:12 AM   #1974
Bolton gonna knock you out

Watched Dark Places. Was pretty good, not Gone Girl good, but def enjoyable with a good story.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 12:24 PM   #1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Kill all them deranged some-bidges!

my sig is a ref to this gem of a flick.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:35 AM   #1976
Settle this once and forever

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Gone Girl was really interesting. I was legitimately on the edge of my seat first trying to figure out what happened to her, then to see how she would get out of the predicament she placed herself in, and finally to see if she'd get her comeuppance.

For a movie that I had absolutely no interest in seeing, I was pleasantly surprised.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:19 PM   #1977
I could of gone pro

I saw Birdman in the theater and I think that experience enhanced the film. Like when the light fell on the actor's head, it was loud as well as when Keaton was thrashing his dressing room. The couple in front of us got up and left when that was going on, but the film really got better in the second hour, especially when all the supernatural stuff took place.

I saw The Gift yesterday, excellent suspense thriller, drama, with a bit of twist ending. If you're into the low budget actor's type film, then see this movie. Jason Bateman is a real jerk in this movie, Joel Edgerton I never heard of, he's from Australia and wrote and directed the film. Rebecca Hall, who you might remember as the girl in The Town, the Ben Affleck/Jeremy Renner bank heist movie, she plays the wife.

I also enjoyed Vacation. They held the F-word down to maybe 5 times in the film. If you like Ed Helms from the Office and the Hangover, see Vacation. It was laugh out loud funny, and I usually never do that during a comedy.

Gone Girl I saw in the theater, really good the first time and even when I rewatched on TV. That's the kind of movies I like.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-21-2015, 11:15 PM   #1978
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Gone Girl was really interesting. I was legitimately on the edge of my seat first trying to figure out what happened to her, then to see how she would get out of the predicament she placed herself in, and finally to see if she'd get her comeuppance.

For a movie that I had absolutely no interest in seeing, I was pleasantly surprised.
Still haven't seen it but I herad great things about the movie.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #1979
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
Still haven't seen it but I herad great things about the movie.
I wasn't a eager to watch due to Affleck but he's great in it. Really is a solid flick...
Old 08-22-2015, 11:33 AM   #1980
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Finally saw Avengers Age of Ultron. Really really good movie. Enjoyed it.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.