Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:13 AM   #3451
Supporter

Very promising, hope it's as hopeful as it looks.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:32 AM   #3452
Politically Incorrect

I know this is not a NEW movie but I just watched "Lucky" yesterday starring Harry Dean Stanton about a 90 year old man reflecting on his own mortality. Pretty cool story and a few notable co-stars. Last movie he made before he died.

Some of it shot out here in Cave Creek, AZ and I like the cinematography of the whole movie.

It's not very long so an easy watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5859238/

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lucky_2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_(2017_American_film)

(Interesting Harry Dean Stanton factoid: he was Jack Nicholson's best man for his first marriage)
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:23 PM   #3453
MVP

I am still picking my jaw up off the ground after watching The Outpost. Pay their military consultants all the money. This was by far the most accurate depiction of modern day warfighters I have ever seen.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:23 PM   #3454
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I know this is not a NEW movie but I just watched "Lucky" yesterday starring Harry Dean Stanton about a 90 year old man reflecting on his own mortality. Pretty cool story and a few notable co-stars. Last movie he made before he died.

Some of it shot out here in Cave Creek, AZ and I like the cinematography of the whole movie.

It's not very long so an easy watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5859238/

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lucky_2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_(2017_American_film)

(Interesting Harry Dean Stanton factoid: he was Jack Nicholson's best man for his first marriage)
That's quite a cast.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:39 AM   #3455
In Search of a Life

Not new, but i watched 'Waiting' on Netflix. never saw it before, but it was pretty hilarious.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 07:42 PM   #3456
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Saw a trailer for this new Tom Hanks movie just now:
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...rld-first-look

Looks like a Western.

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #3457
In Search of a Life

The Outpost on Netflix was surprising very good. Highly recommend.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:39 PM   #3458
Supporter

Yeah. Just watched the outpost also.

Doesn’t pull punches. Really good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:52 PM   #3459
Settle this once and forever

Also not new but I watched The Lost Boys for the first time. It was a nice little Shpooky Season vibe.

The chick who played Star was sooooo hot.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:56 PM   #3460
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Also not new but I watched The Lost Boys for the first time. It was a nice little Shpooky Season vibe.

For the first time,where have you been,its one of the best 80's movies/vampire/horror movies of all time imo.And yes,Jami Gertz is hot.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:17 PM   #3461
Banned

Quote:

That's kinda crazy. Watched it again today as well. Good soundtrack.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:25 PM   #3462
Settle this once and forever

The movie is older than I am so cut me some slack lol I was pleasantly surprised though!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:01 PM   #3463
Supporter

Quote:

Wow!! I'm not bagging on you, but are you just now discovering Jami Gertz? Congrats

I'm trying to recall when she was hottest. Probably Less than Zero.

She got her 'start' [at least a big one] playing middle-school BFFs with Sarah-Jessica Parker [which I actually missed myself, until it was streamed on one of the first HDTV channels, HDNET, . . . it was one of the few 80s sitcoms recorded on film.]

Even older, she played 5 years as the hot housewife, in the mold of Leah Remini on King of Queens, married to 'King Robert Baratheon' Mark Addy in the early 00s on 'Still Standing.'

She strikes me as the predessor of Erin Hayes [who ironically had an ill-fated stint as Kevin James' spouse in his attempt to return to KoQ roots.]. Probably influenced by Gertz playing years on ER, and Hayes playing years on Children's Hospital, too.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:43 PM   #3464
Banned

Oh it's Less Than Zero, Baby Lee.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:04 AM   #3465
Supporter

Just half-curious to see how well they pull it off, the trailer by itself is just a great bit of satire, but I don't know if the entire movie would improve on it.

It's almost like an all-time classic SNL skit, except there's apparently a movie to follow. . . .