Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:28 PM   #781
Baba Ganoush

25 to life
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:35 PM   #782
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
25 to life
I am not sucking 25 dicks and I'm definitely not sucking them to life.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:44 PM   #783
MER

Not as much work as it sounds.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 03:51 PM   #784
In Search of a Life

Look guys, I don’t care if a player does stupid shit. I’ve looked past lots of shit as long as the guys helps us win games. I will root for rashee just as much as I did before this.

But cmon now. You can’t just casually dismiss that this was reckless shit that most of us would do. I drive fast on the highway. I’m guessing most of us have not crossed 100 on the highway let alone racing at that speed. Let alone hit and ran. And because he hit and ran we can only assume he was sober. Maybe some of us have done this and we knew that each single one of those would land us in deep deep shit.

I hope he gets off light but this was another level of stupid that I’m not going to even begin to justify
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:09 PM   #785
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Look guys, I don’t care if a player does stupid shit. I’ve looked past lots of shit as long as the guys helps us win games. I will root for rashee just as much as I did before this.

But cmon now. You can’t just casually dismiss that this was reckless shit that most of us would do. I drive fast on the highway. I’m guessing most of us have not crossed 100 on the highway let alone racing at that speed. Let alone hit and ran. And because he hit and ran we can only assume he was sober. Maybe some of us have done this and we knew that each single one of those would land us in deep deep shit.

I hope he gets off light but this was another level of stupid that I’m not going to even begin to justify
That's the thing... Almost no one, if anyone on here is dismissing his stupidity. Janx wants him justly punished, most of us think being punished economically through lawyer costs, fines, victim restitution, future insurance rates, and game checks with 2-4 game suspension based on previous NFL players similar actions is warranted and just. No one is expecting him to go unpunished by the legal, civil or NFL entities. However, some like Janx see that as dismissing his behavior and we should hate him and hope he gets thrown in jail and suspended the 8 or more games because he COULD HAVE killed somebody.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:15 PM   #786
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
some like Janx see that as dismissing his behavior and we should hate him and hope he gets thrown in jail and suspended the 8 games because he COULD HAVE killed somebody.

I've stated in both threads that I do not believe he should be thrown in jail. I stated that the police should process him like they would any other person that did this which includes the opportunity to post bail. I don't believe he should get prison time for this at all.

I never called for 8 games. Myself, I think he gets 4 and it gets talked down to 2. No, not because he could have killed someone but because he was reckless, caused an accident, and fled the scene of an accident.

Mother ****ers just gotta go out of their way to create positions that don't exist so they can have something to be angry at.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:20 PM   #787
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post

I've stated in both threads that I do not believe he should be thrown in jail. I stated that the police should process him like they would any other person that did this which includes the opportunity to post bail. I don't believe he should get prison time for this at all.

I never called for 8 games. Myself, I think he gets 4 and it gets talked down to 2. No, not because he could have killed someone but because he was reckless, caused an accident, and fled the scene of an accident.

Mother ****ers just gotta go out of their way to create positions that don't exist so they can have something to be angry at.
When everyone is pointing out your laughably absurd takes… maybe you should have some self-awareness.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:23 PM   #788
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
When everyone is pointing out your laughably absurd takes… maybe you should have some self-awareness.
I'm sorry... I can't respond to anything from you until I get my quote where I state that I cannot openly root for Rice.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:24 PM   #789

Quote:
I'm sorry... I can't respond to anything from you until I get my quote where I state that I cannot openly root for Rice.
Already been posted and you predictably tried to run and hide from it.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:25 PM   #790
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Already been posted and you predictably tried to run and hide from it.

What you posted did not say that. You were, again, making up a position for me then being mad at it.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:26 PM   #791
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Have you ever driven in Dallas or outside of Atlanta on I75? It insane at times.
Dallas was like Road Warrior the time i spent a few days there. Most Texans were going 100 MINIMUM and those sure the **** weren't Porches. Alot of shitmobiles absolutely FLYING
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:30 PM   #792

Quote:

What you posted did not say that. You were, again, making up a position for me then being mad at it.
You being unaware of what you posted… hilarious.

Quote:
I'm more than happy to "shit" on people that do stupid shit like Rice did regardless of whether they are a Chief, a Devil, or a Brave. My being a fan doesn't force me to tolerate stupidity from people on the team.

I caught the same bullshit from Braves fans for saying McCann and Morton can both suck unwashed cock and all they did was cheat in baseball. Takes like yours is how we wind up with politicians holding office for life despite the shady underhanded bullshit they pull. Excuses and swerves because they are on "your team".

GFY
Old 04-16-2024, 04:35 PM   #793
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
That's the thing... Almost no one, if anyone on here is dismissing his stupidity. Janx wants him justly punished, most of us think being punished economically through lawyer costs, fines, victim restitution, future insurance rates, and game checks with 2-4 game suspension based on previous NFL players similar actions is warranted and just. No one is expecting him to go unpunished by the legal, civil or NFL entities. However, some like Janx see that as dismissing his behavior and we should hate him and hope he gets thrown in jail and suspended the 8 or more games because he COULD HAVE killed somebody.
And that is fine. I haven’t read any of Janxs stuff but I certainly want him to get away with lightest punishment possible, personally. This is more the casual shrugging this off as if any one of us could have done it because we all made immature mistakes or everybody speeds. It comes off as excuses. I despise his behavior, I just choose to not care because I just want to win football games. This was egregiously reckless behavior. No most of us have not and if we’re being real, most of us non celebs would get the long dick of the law if it happened to us.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 04:37 PM   #794
Kind of a mod

I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 04:38 PM   #795
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
You being unaware of what you posted… hilarious.
None of that says I’m not going to root for the guy. You even asked me how my not tolerating stupidity would look like… and got a response.