Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-09-2004, 07:53 PM  
Phobia

I'm sick of you people.

Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
Old 01-09-2004, 08:29 PM   #16
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Me, too. I don't know what I can do to change.
Ooooh,,,,,, don't change............ Just be the best you can be at what you do!

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:44 PM   #17
For The Glory Of The City

Shadoop Shooby doo
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:50 PM   #18

I am here, yeah, what joyous fun. Let's play some Uno... oh boy....
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:31 PM   #19
Feeling Victorian

If that's the case I guess I'll wander over to the Mange and watch them wallow in dispair.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:39 PM   #20
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR
I had no idea this was the Mange

Moron.
Moron, I thoght you were SNR. Is that your new desired username?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:44 PM   #21
Veteran

Personally, I don't mind it when all of you wierdo Chief fans take off and logout. This place would be a great forum if there weren't so damned much Chief talk on it.

On another note, I'm really digging "Sic Transit Gloria" by Brand New lately. Good song.
TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:49 PM   #22
The pizza king of kansas

Phobia well if i had a ride i could get a press pass and watch the game with everybody else .
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:55 PM   #23
Cool as a Cucumber

Ya know all you crybabies really tick me off!!! I have to work Sunday from (get this) NOON 'TIL THREE!!!!

So I will have to wait until I get home, and watch the tape of the game and not get on the Planet until the final minutes tick off the clock on the tape. So just StFU and StFD!

KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:57 PM   #24
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnut
Phobia well if i had a ride i could get a press pass and watch the game with everybody else .
Yeah. Cuz they just hand those out at the wilcall window.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:58 PM   #25
Veteran

Could be worse, KS Smitty... you could have gotten the "Well, since your season is over now, you'll have plenty of time on Sunday to do..." speech.

No sympathy from me! I hope that you're busy as hell and your VCR eats the tape! Nanny-nanny boo-boo!
TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:01 PM   #26
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Ya know all you crybabies really tick me off!!! I have to work Sunday from (get this) NOON 'TIL THREE!!!!

So I will have to wait until I get home, and watch the tape of the game and not get on the Planet until the final minutes tick off the clock on the tape. So just StFU and StFD!

Don't worry Smitty, I'll buzz you around 3:15 with the score so you won't have to wait to find out.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:03 PM   #27
The pizza king of kansas

Phobia well if i call ahead i can get it. Beside i do want to interview Coach vermiel about his friendship with h.c. Bill Synder.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:03 PM   #28
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Could be worse, KS Smitty... you could have gotten the "Well, since your season is over now, you'll have plenty of time on Sunday to do..." speech.

No sympathy from me! I hope that you're busy as hell and your VCR eats the tape! Nanny-nanny boo-boo!
Why do you torture me, TheNextStep of 12 Raiders Lane????
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:05 PM   #29
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnut
Phobia well if i call ahead i can get it. Beside i do want to interview Coach vermiel about his friendship with h.c. Bill Synder.
I would like to see you get into the Chiefs media area with your credentials. In fact, I'd buy you a sixer of your choice if you posted a picture of yourself sitting in the press box at Arrowhead during a Chiefs game.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #30
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Don't worry Smitty, I'll buzz you around 3:15 with the score so you won't have to wait to find out.
For shame PastorMikH for shame.

This has happened quite a bit this year, when I got this job I agreed that Sunday through Thursday would be my work week. What really bites is the fact that our VCR is so old that it only plays back in Black & White. How long has it been since any of you have had to watch a game in B&W???? At least I'll see the game though (and wont be answering the phone).