Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-03-2003, 02:39 PM  
remember, remember

sky's happytime fun hour

it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB, 950 views)

Last edited by Ebolapox; 04-03-2003 at 03:24 PM..
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:50 PM   #106
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally posted by EBOLA

tight!!!

well, you can talk about dropping 'x', and smoking fatties with sky all you want... as a matter of fact, if you sweet talk her right, she just might jump into bed with you like she did the last guy that showed any real interest in her

-EBOLA-

Says the 20 year old virgin. Maybe your still a virgin b/c you have a small d*ck or your just too damend ugly...or a pillowbiter...
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:50 PM   #107
Supporter

wow. Taco's goin' to hell for this one.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:51 PM   #108
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Damn, and to think I would have missed all this if I actually got any work done this afternoon.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:51 PM   #109
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally posted by Sky

Says the 20 year old virgin. Maybe your still a virgin b/c you have a small d*ck or your just too damend ugly...or a pillowbiter...
nope, none of the above... I have principles... yes, it's amazing, but principles exist... is it so hard for you to believe that there are people in this world who believe in something so strongly that they make a sacrifice??? I'm sure you don't have the brain capacity to understand it

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:51 PM   #110
Don't look over here

Quote:

*yawn*

you're repeating yourself... new material, please

-EBOLA-
Right and how many times have you said that? I repeat myself b/c it's true and you know it. Iggy bitch.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:51 PM   #111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by NewChief

*wince* Please point me to the thread where all of this happened?

Newchief
*Likes to witness a good trainwreck every now and then.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:52 PM   #112
That's just f***in' stupid

Why hasn't this thread been moved to the petty board disputes forum?
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:52 PM   #113
One4Mahomes

Anybody wanna order a pizza? I'm not getting up to cook and miss this....
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:52 PM   #114
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally posted by Sky

Right and how many times have you said that? I repeat myself b/c it's true and you know it. Iggy bitch.
back up your word already... you've said it at least four times in the last two days... do you have the guts to do it???

-EBOLA-...is willing to ignore sky if she's willing to ignore him
Old 04-03-2003, 03:53 PM   #115
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by KcMizzou

wow. Taco's goin' to hell for this one.
You aren't kidding...

Hey Taco... Satan called...he's back from lunch and says he'll take over from here.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:53 PM   #116
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally posted by HC_Chief
good question... it's definately petty, and I predict that all is forgotten in a few weeks

-EBOLA-
Old 04-03-2003, 03:53 PM   #117
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally posted by HC_Chief
Noooooo! Then no one would be reading the main board.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-03-2003, 03:53 PM   #118
Don't look over here

Quote:

nope, none of the above... I have principles... yes, it's amazing, but principles exist... is it so hard for you to believe that there are people in this world who believe in something so strongly that they make a sacrifice??? I'm sure you don't have the brain capacity to understand it

-EBOLA-
Right you forgot the fact that maybe your gay...this guy claims to have supermodel type g/f yet he's still a virgin. Oh so gay. And if smoking weed, black and milds is a lingering drug problem so be it. Ain't no shame in my game.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:53 PM   #119
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

In a bad mood today, bearcat?
Why do you say that? If anyone, I would expect you to be used to my random shots at random stuff.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cody

Thats pretty funny. You get the point though.

BTW, does anyone have that pic of "It's A Trap" and post in here? That would fit this thread.
Yes, I did

I've been in the college-or-no-college argument with myself before..... college isn't for everybody.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:54 PM   #120
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lattimer
Anybody wanna order a pizza? I'm not getting up to cook and miss this....
I like my crust hand tossed.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.