Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-03-2003, 02:39 PM  
remember, remember

sky's happytime fun hour

it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB, 950 views)

Last edited by Ebolapox; 04-03-2003 at 03:24 PM..
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:09 PM   #31
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally posted by EBOLA

once again, in the name of common decency, I ask for you to just shut your mouth before you force me to open a can of worms that can't easily be shut

-EBOLA-
Hey, Taco's got a picture of that if you need it.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-03-2003, 03:10 PM   #32
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally posted by morphius
I have thought about ignroing myself because of poor sentance structure and bad speeling...

Sky and Ebola - Take it off the BB.
oh, I've tried... seems she wants a public hissyfit... oh well..cest la vie...

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:10 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally posted by morphius

Sky and Ebola - Take it off the BB.
No way! This is the trainwreck I've been looking for!
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:11 PM   #34
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally posted by EBOLA

ya know, once again, you're making no sense at all... just go ovulate somewhere else... I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me... never have, never will...

once again, in the name of common decency, I ask for you to just shut your mouth before you force me to open a can of worms that can't easily be shut

-EBOLA-
This is baby stuff...stuff you are use to doing acting like a baby, always wanting attention. When you don't have a good come back you act all stupid. I'll be the adult here and put you on ignore.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:11 PM   #35
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally posted by NewChief

No way! This is the trainwreck I've been looking for!
dude... no offense, but you're in for a no show...

-EBOLA-
Old 04-03-2003, 03:12 PM   #36
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Lattimer
Ok, fill a brotha in here.

What was/is the Ebola/Sky thing?
Good point......someone wanna fill us in about what's going on here?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-03-2003, 03:12 PM   #37
One4Mahomes

FIGHT!!!

Lattimer
~wants incriminating photos to surface...
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:12 PM   #38
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Ah, that makes more sense. I didn't realize the first two quotes were fabrications (made the silly assumption they were from another thread). Was curious why you chose to involve yourself in this particular dispute.

You appear to have been successful.

I am an evil genius.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM   #39
pew pew madafakas

Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (10.6 KB, 248 views)
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM   #40
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally posted by Sky

This is baby stuff...stuff you are use to doing acting like a baby, always wanting attention. When you don't have a good come back you act all stupid. I'll be the adult here and put you on ignore.

it's been done before... or shall I actually pull my straight flush???

-EBOLA-... you ARE baby stuff... your IQ is double digit, you have two friends to your name, you've been caught in the middle of an internet scheme (don't make me mention 'josh'), and furthermore, I'd say you're the last person on earth that people would call an adult... oh yeah, let's forget about the little substance abuse problem that has fried quite a few brain cells... apparently
Old 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM   #41
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I like the chocolate chip cookie dough blizzards at Dairy Queen.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:14 PM   #42
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Goddammit!! I'm not Ebola!
Would that make me Sky?

Best Joey voice: "I'm confused."
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-03-2003, 03:14 PM   #43
Don't look over here

Apparently chickenshit Ebola wants me to shut up...this proves he's to stupid to use ignore. BTW...I thoguht you had me on ignore anyway? What happened?
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:14 PM   #44
One4Mahomes

Quote:
Originally posted by PennyWise
Don't fight authority cause authority always wins.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:14 PM   #45
Old timer

Quote:
Originally posted by PennyWise
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.