Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-18-2003, 11:05 PM  
MeatPeeker

I can't be what I'm not.

Some people are jocks. Some people are preps. Some people are sluts. Some people are popular. Some people are all of the above, or a combination of one or more.

Some people are nerds.

I am a nerd.

Nerds don't go to parties. Those other people do.

I'm not those other people. I don't do what they do.

After covering my basketball games (which put the evening at 7pm) I went to the library and got on the computer until it closed at 8. Then I went to a mexican restaurant and ate dinner. It was then 9 pm. I was led to believe the party was starting at 9:30 or 10 pm. I drove over to her house and parked in a nearby lot. I waited. I felt sick. I went to the university center, and looked in the mirror. I looked like a nerd. I went back to the parking lot, ended up circling the house five times and parking again each time.

The last attempt I actually got out of the car. Guys I was so scared my entire body was screaming for me to get back in the car where it was safe. I got in there and left, and tried not to turn my head to look at that apartment building and the people outside it as I passed it.

Two songs played in the car as I began that trip home. Joe Walsh's "Life's been good to me" and AC/DC's "Hell's Bell's." Those are two of my favorite songs, and they are never played on the radio.

Those were my mp3s, calling me home.

I had a good cry on the way home, but I'm here now, where I belong. With you guys, my geforce 4 and no one else.

To thine own self be true.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nerdroom.jpg (85.6 KB, 1083 views)
Old 01-18-2003, 11:42 PM   #46
I am currently playing this

Dude why don't you pick up a chick on-line. I personally don't chat,
but I know plenty of people who have met chicks and scored through yahoo chat.
Attached Images
File Type: gif score with chat.gif (24.1 KB, 246 views)
theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:42 PM   #47
MeatPeeker

It's just very hard for me guys....I spend so many nights alone that it seems like that's the only way to do things.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:43 PM   #48
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by theultimatekcchiefsfan
Dude why don't you pick up a chick on-line. I personally don't chat,
but I know plenty of people who have met chicks and scored through yahoo chat.
Uh, no.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:43 PM   #49

Dude, how old are you?
theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:44 PM   #50
MeatPeeker

I will say this. If she lived a few blocks away I might have gone over there by now.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:44 PM   #51
Cry havoc...

I mean, if the Shermanator can bang Nadia, anything can happen, right?
SRC="http://www.moviesounds.com/ampie/sherminator.wav" AUTOSTART=FALSE LOOP=FALSE WIDTH=145 HEIGHT=55 ALIGN="CENTER">
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:45 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by 2bikemike
People will stop inviting you if you never show up.
very true
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:45 PM   #53
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWolf
I mean, if the Shermanator can bang Nadia, anything can happen, right?
SRC="http://www.moviesounds.com/ampie/sherminator.wav" AUTOSTART=FALSE LOOP=FALSE WIDTH=145 HEIGHT=55 ALIGN="CENTER">
That guy had a lean body and friends. Makes alot of difference.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:46 PM   #54
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by KcMizzou

very true
This is the third party I've been invited to in two semesters.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:48 PM   #55
'Tis my eye!

My college roomate was a GEEK...stereotypical Jim Henson-looking, computer-programming NERD. The dude never left the house, spent all his time on his computer, and was always lamenting that he couldn't get chicks.

Well, then I met this chick while I was tripping on acid, she was WAYYYYYY too freaky for me, so introduced her to my roomate.

They dated for like 8 months and he got laid HUNDREDS of times. Not only that, but he never had problems going out and meeting girls after that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:49 PM   #56
MeatPeeker

Well at least he had a friend. I don't.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:49 PM   #57

Show up with your digital camera, take alot of photos (chicks like to be photographed) Tell everyone you will be posting the pictures on the web after the party for everyone who didn't show up to see what they missed. You'll call it "Girls and Guys gone wild 2003! Everyone will go out of their way to be on film. You'll be a smash!!
Old 01-18-2003, 11:50 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by gochiefs

This is the third party I've been invited to in two semesters.
well then get off your ass... stop feelin' sorry for yourself... and DO something.

I'm about ready to give up on ya. Maybe you'll meet a girl when you're 47, at a trekkie convention.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:50 PM   #59
'Tis my eye!

Nothing like peer pressure, but I can't help but say:

Go out, drink a couple shots of JW black label and smoke some bud, dude. You need to lose your inhibitions in a SERIOUS way.

Hang loose, be yourself, and the chicks will COME TO YOU.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:51 PM   #60
MeatPeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by theultimatekcchiefsfan
Show up with your digital camera, take alot of photos (chicks like to be photographed) Tell everyone you will be posting the pictures on the web after the party for everyone who didn't show up to see what they missed. Everyone will go out of their way to be on film. You'll be a smash!!
I have nowhere near the level of balls needed to do something like that.