View Poll Results: See Question Below
Nope. Civilized people don't eat other people. 12 19.67%
Yep. Tastes like chicken, but with a wedding ring. 25 40.98%
My lawyer has advised me not to answer this question. 24 39.34%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2002, 07:07 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Cannibalism - pro or anti?

I'm working late tonight, so I thought I'd reprise my only post that was ever banned back on the old KC Star BB. It was deleted before I could get a proper vote.

Here's the scenario: You're trapped in a wagon train/plane crash/Milwaukee apartment with no sources of food whatsoever. However, a few dead fellow pioneers/soccer players/bar patrons are lying about, with expiration dates that are still good.

Assume that you have a 33 percent chance of surviving until the St. Bernards arrive if you DON'T barbecue the ol' gang, and a 66 percent of surviving if you partake of Sapiens stew.

What's your choice?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:50 PM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

With your avatars, I would've guessed you'd say whoever's the slowest runner.....
I'd be armed... and I'm an expert shot... running would NOT be a issue.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:52 PM   #17
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Zebedee DuBois

You really shouldn't joke about such a serious subject, Slayer.
So you weren't joking about your cannibalism?

---Slayer Diablo
doesn't think he wants to meet Zebedee any time soon.....
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-22-2002, 08:54 PM   #18
Certified Bourbon taster

Did you hear about the cannibal who didn't like his mother in law?

So he only ate the slaw and french fries.

Same cannibal, later that week: Say, this is good. Who is it?

Last but not Least: Cannibal broncofan!
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:55 PM   #19
Cog of Industry

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

---Slayer Diablo
doesn't think he wants to meet Zebedee any time soon.....
At least not when I'm hungry.

There probably ain't much meat on you, but I bet you are well marbled.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:55 PM   #20
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by frazod

I'd be armed... and I'm an expert shot... running would NOT be a issue.

Ahh, so this would be like: "SIT DOWN!!! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WILL BE SHOT RIGHT NOW!!" *Bang* "What was that for, Fraz?" "For dinner....you all shall eat with me so that none of you get too skinny, but don't worry....you will all be shot in time. I can't let my meat go rotten, now can I?"
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-22-2002, 08:56 PM   #21
Cog of Industry

Did you hear about the cannibal that ate his brother?

When asked if he had seen his brother lately, he replied, " I just passed him in the woods."
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:57 PM   #22
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Zebedee DuBois

At least not when I'm hungry.

There probably ain't much meat on you, but I bet you are well marbled.
Nope...skinny. Barely any fat or meat.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:57 PM   #23
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My favorite cannibal joke:

Why don't cannibals eat clowns?

They taste funny!

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:59 PM   #24
Cross with me

Child Cannibal: Mom, can I eat the batter?

Mother Cannibal: Only if he gets 3 strikes.
Old 11-23-2002, 12:36 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Hey! If we end up trapped on a mountainside somewhere, this discussion won't seem so petty, now will it?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2002, 04:55 PM   #26
Phobia

I moved this hoping the perception would be that it had been deleted.
Old 11-23-2002, 04:57 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pHoBiA

(Too bad you're having to explain the joke, though.)
Old 11-23-2002, 04:57 PM   #28
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by pHoBiA
It would've worked if I didn't notice that I was the last poster on "Petty Board Disputes"....
Old 11-23-2002, 04:59 PM   #29
Phobia

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin

(Too bad you're having to explain the joke, though.)
Shoulda just deleted it, but I wouldn't want a rogue Chiefs board to spring up....
Old 11-23-2002, 05:14 PM   #30
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally posted by BigOlChiefsfan
Cannibal broncofan!

This is just wrong:

"In 1874, Packer polished off five fellow prospectors in a mid-winter munchy fit."
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.