Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 07:30 PM  
Veteran

Andrew Luck Retires

Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Per schefter
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:57 PM   #286
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The guy's body isn't falling apart. He played 18 games last year and 15 games the year before.

You're telling me a few offseason practices where he didn't get hit rendered his body a disaster area?

Meanwhile, Alex Smith's right leg is re-enacting scenes from RoboCop.

Andrew Luck is a pussy.

Is he unable to play? Fine. Undergo rehab. Try and get back on the field. You signed a contract.

It would be different if he was at the end of the deal or, at the very least, this happened in March.

So yes, I say, **** this guy. He was chuckling at his press conference.

He is a huge pussy who lost his spirit.
“THe gUYs BOdY iSn’T FAlLinG ApARt”

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:59 PM   #287
Inmem 2.0

We all saw Clay struggle to run that hill. He shouldnt comment on other peoples physical abilities.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:59 PM   #288
MVP

Quote:
he's a pussy

i just gained new respect for alex smith Hobospirit
He’s no pussy. A pussy stands on the sideline all year looking like a hobo instead of manning up and retiring. Much respect to Luck.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:01 PM   #289
I'll be back.

I mean, it's a rough game, I get it.

He played 18 games last year. Wasn't hurt.

Did he have issues this offseason? Get it fixed. Part of the game.

He just didn't want to deal with it.

Big time pussy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #290
Your mom

Clay calling someone else a pussy

Your voice is higher than most women's
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #291
Choco Favre

Never thought I'd see the day when Clay gives more respect to Alex than Andrew Luck
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #292
I'll be back.

I mean, we shouldn't be surprised. He's from Stanford. Rich dad. Probably coddled all his life. Silver spoon mother****er.

Life got a little hard while he was enjoying his celebrity status and he decided to call it quits and **** everyone over and giggle about it at his press conference.

****in' pussy, man. Makes real football players look like greek gods.

Unitas is rolling in his grave.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:04 PM   #293
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Clay calling someone else a pussy

Your voice is higher than most women's
I was a mailman once. I'm one tough son of a bitch.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:05 PM   #294
**** the Raiders

This occurrence has Clay giving props to Alex Smith... I ****ing love this place.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:06 PM   #295
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
I mean, it's a rough game, I get it.

He played 18 games last year. Wasn't hurt.

Did he have issues this offseason? Get it fixed. Part of the game.

He just didn't want to deal with it.

Big time pussy.
He was going to need surgery on his Achilles to keep playing. The guys went through a ton of rehab in his career and doesn’t have it in him to keep rehabbing at this point.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Indy drafts a good QB next year and in 2 years Luck wants to return and they get a first and change for Luck.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:07 PM   #296
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
This occurrence has Clay giving props to Alex Smith... I ****ing love this place.
Look, everyone knows I loathe Alex Smith.

But I cannot deny he is one tough son of a bitch, and what he has done this offseason is clearly one of the toughest things an NFL player has ever gone through.

Alex could have RETIRED and IMMEDIATELY earned every penny of his Redskins contract.

But he didn't do that.

You know why?

Unless the checkdown is open, Alex Smith ain't no ****ing pussy.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:09 PM   #297
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
He was going to need surgery on his Achilles to keep playing. The guys went through a ton of rehab in his career and doesn’t have it in him to keep rehabbing at this point.
Sounds like a big pussy to me.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:10 PM   #298
Rookie

Quote:
Will the Colts be offering a refund to season ticket holders?

No one is plunking down several grand to watch Jacoby Brisket.

And when that guy sucks hard this year, he's going to get booed because he's not Andrew Luck.

That really sucks for that guy. And the rest of the Colts.

**** Andrew Luck.

Unless he has a life threatening disease or severe depression, he signed a contract and he just hung everyone in Indianapolis that has anything to do with the Colts out to dry.

You don't do this shit two weeks before the regular season.

****in' pussy.
never been a season ticket holder, can you get refunds?
Bury Me A Royal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:13 PM   #299
MVP

Luck retired before Brady. What a world.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:13 PM   #300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Schefter just said that Luck has been considering this for several months and even last year. Wow

Now we know why Ballard wasn’t spending money
Yeah you could tell his heart wasn't in it from his rousing sideline speech vs. us in the playoffs last year: "All right guys. Well, here we are."
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote