Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 07:30 PM  
Veteran

Andrew Luck Retires

Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Per schefter
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:46 PM   #196
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Watch em get Lawrence.
I don't think they are going to be bad enough to get the #1 pick.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:47 PM   #197
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I wouldn’t be so sure of that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:48 PM   #198
In Search of a Life

Good for him

Dude walked away on his time. If you don’t love it you don’t love it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:49 PM   #199
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
He's not eligible til 2021 apparently. They have time.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:50 PM   #200
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I will never bitch again if this franchise drafts a fatty to protect Pat in the first rd.

Pat running and extending plays terrifies me bc of shit like this. It appears Wentz is 2018 Luck.
The Colts really did this to themselves. Luck was decimated up until last year.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:50 PM   #201
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I wouldn’t be so sure of that.
Nah, way to much talent on the roster. Ballard has done a heckuva job. This ain’t the last 5 years of the Polian regime.

I think 8-8 is the ceiling, 4-12 the floor.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:51 PM   #202
Veteran

Hopefully he doesn't get retired from Gridiron Heights.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:52 PM   #203
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Nah, way to much talent on the roster. Ballard has done a heckuva job. This ain’t the last 5 years of the Polian regime.

Yeah, I think Miami will probably have the first pick.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:52 PM   #204
Itinerant degenerate.

It’s kind of obvious now that the team knew something was up. Brissett didn’t play at all tonight.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:52 PM   #205
In Search of a Life

Quote:

When you have jack shit at QB, all it takes is a couple of injures.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:53 PM   #206
Please squeeze

Quote:
I’ve been a Colts fan for all of my 41 years and this is the most shocked I’ve been. Just unbelievable.

In the back of my mind though, there’s a feeling that maybe I should have seen this coming.

He’s 29, financially set for life, just got married, wife is pregnant. He’s never been what I would call a football junky. Plus, you have the cryptic comments from Irsay the past 2 years, about Andrew “working through this”, and the space between the ears comment. I think maybe Irsay had an idea something like this may happen.

The timing is just awful though. Week 3 of the preseason? Damn. I now believe he’s been healthy all along and the Colts were just giving him time to try and work through this. Obviously, if his hearts not in it, he can’t continue. Not in the NFL.

I wish him the best. Great dude. Awful timing though.

Luck is a great dude and watching his PC he said he is in alot of pain with his ankle so I get it. Having to try to heal injuries and rehab every year takes a toll on anybody and I hope he he finds the peace he needs and gets healthy.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:54 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
There is no server and/or software upgrade capable of keeping this place from crashing were Mahomes to pull a stunt like this. If red flag laws were to be passed, we’d all have our guns taken away and thrown into padded rooms.

I really don’t want to even think about it, because Chiefs.
That's probably pretty accurate lol
Bury Me A Royal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:54 PM   #208
Itinerant degenerate.

I guess another way to look at this, JOSH MCDANIELS VINDICATED!!!

I do feel bad for Reich though.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:54 PM   #209
Andy Reid Supporter

What are the odds Elway begs him to come out of retirement next year? I think he’s that desperate
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:56 PM   #210
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
What are the odds Elway begs him to come out of retirement next year? I think he’s that desperate
Doesn’t matter. He’s under contract with Indy unless they let him out.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.