Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4755
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #856
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Mother of Mary I hope a bunch of you get piss drunk and go on a posting tear tonight, because this place is ****ing DEAD... its been awful around here lately, with today taking home the Blue Ribbon
I blame the shitty mods.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #857
Ultrabanned

Interesting. I'd drink it but I'm usually not a huge sour fan. I need to give the whole style another chance though. It should appeal to me.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #858
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Time to switch!
I love the name
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:19 PM   #859
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I blame the shitty mods.
THIS

Bums, the lot of' em
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:06 PM   #860
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Basketball and fantasy draft tonight. Favorite bourbon too.

cheers!
What are the "NN" and "15-30" markings for?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:26 PM   #861
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
What are the "NN" and "15-30" markings for?

It's a handwritten label that tells you the approximate warehouse location and rack number. Helps you try to find something similar if you liked the taste of that specific barrel.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:31 PM   #862

Quote:
It's a handwritten label that tells you the approximate warehouse location and rack number. Helps you try to find something similar if you liked the taste of that specific barrel.
Yeah, they don't have that on my Costco Rum and Vodka...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:13 PM   #863
Ultrabanned

Well after the game I obliterated my schnapps in the freezer. I'm drunk enough to watch a couple of hours of Planet Earth 2 and go to bed now.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:20 PM   #864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Well after the game I obliterated my schnapps in the freezer. I'm drunk enough to watch a couple of hours of Planet Earth 2 and go to bed now.
You'd think being a Chiefs fan would have weathered you to such things. Wait, they had run deep into the playoffs, never mind...
Old 03-25-2017, 09:51 PM   #865
Ultrabanned

Quote:
You'd think being a Chiefs fan would have weathered you to such things. Wait, they had run deep into the playoffs, never mind...
Fool me once...
Old 03-25-2017, 11:09 PM   #866
Supporter

E&J aka erk and Jerk

and some coke. I know...cheap. But it gets me where I wanna go. The smoother, more expensive stuff is cool. But when you want to get from point A to B quickly....go with some Erk.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:06 AM   #867
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Don't discount the sauna. It ain't about water weight, it's about health. And a great place to stretch..
I did the hot spa at the pool yesterday for 15 minutes at the hotel and it fely great on my lower back and shoulders

There is a hot sauna at the gym I joined and I will use it after this mornings workout.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #868

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I did the hot spa at the pool yesterday for 15 minutes at the hotel and it fely great on my lower back and shoulders

There is a hot sauna at the gym I joined and I will use it after this mornings workout.
Make sure you do it right and don't just sit there. Make sure you expose as much of you hamstrings, calves, lower back, and the rest of your back to the surfaces.

And drink, drink, drink, water. wipe away the sweat and let the pours empty of all the oils 'n shit stuck in them.

And don't be ANG (Awkward Naked Guy)!!! We had one of those dudes, and we finally had to tell him we're not in a Roman bath house circa 350 AD!
Old 03-26-2017, 09:56 PM   #869
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Make sure you do it right and don't just sit there. Make sure you expose as much of you hamstrings, calves, lower back, and the rest of your back to the surfaces.

And drink, drink, drink, water. wipe away the sweat and let the pours empty of all the oils 'n shit stuck in them.

And don't be ANG (Awkward Naked Guy)!!! We had one of those dudes, and we finally had to tell him we're not in a Roman bath house circa 350 AD!
I hope he wasn't one of those old dudes with grandpa balls hanging all the way to the floor!

Drank tons of water and Powerade Zero, did the sauna with stretching the calves. Those are causing me pain, especially the left one.

For dinner tonight and two nights ago: Denny's Fit Fare Veggie Skillet without the egg whites, as I HATE eggs.

Old 03-26-2017, 10:01 PM   #870

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I hope he wasn't one of those old dudes with grandpa balls hanging all the way to the floor!

Drank tons of water and Powerade Zero, did the sauna with stretching the calves. Those are causing me pain, especially the left one.

For dinner tonight and two nights agoenny's Fit Fare Veggie Skillet without the egg whites, as I HATE eggs.

ANG was that, ****ing scary.

I hope the sauna helped, and it should definitely improve your recovery time.

And good on you man.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)