Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4599
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:35 PM   #256
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Welp, should I ever make it out there, I expect to have one...
Montana flathead cherries only grow for a short time every year. Maybe wife will let me ship in a shit ton and make a whiskey barrel full. You know that's not the name of the drink right? I mean just to clarify.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:37 PM   #257
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
This stuff.
Interesting
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:46 PM   #258
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Montana flathead cherries only grow for a short time every year. Maybe wife will let me ship in a shit ton and make a whiskey barrel full. You know that's not the name of the drink right? I mean just to clarify.
LOL, I made "Grappa" the official Qual-drink on at least three submarines, I know what terrible tastes like, so I'm sure you can't top that. As for the wife, blame me, I'm used to it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:53 PM   #259
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Interesting
It's a micro-brew, and shall remain just that.

I'm sure any number of fat long-haired, dirty, dreadlocks, overly-tattooed, kid, wanna-be, beer-experts would say it's awesome, but it's not. It's OK, but I've had better.

I bought it for the label, and I'll still have that at the end of the day.

JMO, but nobody who's not physically been on at least fove of the world's continents, at age, and had beers in bars/pubs/houses, should be able to after a worldly view on beer. But that's just me I guess.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:02 PM   #260
Mod Team

I just made up another new drink. I like red beer but wanted more kick. I'll call it Raging Buffalo. Light beer, this is modelo, 1tbsp franks buffalo sauce and 5 dashes tobacco. Pretty ****ing good. I'm a genius. I Promise it's not sideways either.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	109352  
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #261
BOOM!1!

Quote:
I just made up another new drink. I like red beer but wanted more kick. I'll call it Raging Buffalo. Light beer, this is modelo, 1tbsp franks buffalo sauce and 5 dashes tobacco. Pretty ****ing good. I'm a genius. I Promise it's not sideways either.
Queer.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:30 PM   #262
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Have you had a michelada?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:32 PM   #263
Cheat Death

Michelada from yesterday.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:38 PM   #264
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Michelada from yesterday.

I can drink those all night. That looks good. Spicier the better.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:41 PM   #265
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Labatt Blue tonight
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:44 PM   #266
Cheat Death

Quote:
I can drink those all night. That looks good. Spicier the better.
It was actually refreshing from the arbol chile torta I ate with it. I had it for brunch as its more of a morning drink for me. I rim my glass with a lime chili salt as opposed to sea salt when I make them at home, with a little more Maggi, but their very much regional in how their made. There's rarely a bad one.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:00 PM   #267
Mod Team

Quote:
Have you had a michelada?
Yes I make them from time to time but didn't have all I needed around to do it. Good stuff.

Quote:
There's rarely a bad one.
You could fix that by adding buffalo sauce.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:04 PM   #268
Cheat Death

I'm doing the buffalo sauce next time for sure.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:12 PM   #269
Cheat Death

Why not rim the glass in blue cheese dressing and stick a drummie in it?
Old 03-09-2015, 08:13 PM   #270
Mod Team

Quote:
I'm doing the buffalo sauce next time for sure.
Quote:
Why not rim the glass in blue cheese dressing and stick a drummie in it?
Ok, Ok....noted.