Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4750
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #166
Mod Team

Making some Moscow Mules today during the game.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #167
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Kraken.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #168
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Cherry marinated shine out of a mason jar...pregame goodness.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #169
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Making some Moscow Mules today during the game.
Make Montana mules instead!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #170
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Make Montana mules instead!
Please inform me of this? Or is it the same as Moscow but I just change the name?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:05 PM   #171
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Please inform me of this? Or is it the same as Moscow but I just change the name?
Bourbon instead of vodka.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #172
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Whoops gonna be ****ed up by game time...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:24 PM   #173
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Bourbon instead of vodka.
I thought that was probably it. I'll give it a shot next time.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #174
Certified Bourbon taster

I grew up drinking rye whiskey w/ginger ale. Give that a try sometime. And FYI, cheap rye like Old Overholt is fine for cocktails like this. It's worked for me for 30-40 years, might work for you guys too.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #175
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I grew up drinking rye whiskey w/ginger ale. Give that a try sometime. And FYI, cheap rye like Old Overholt is fine for cocktails like this. It's worked for me for 30-40 years, might work for you guys too.
That is very close to a Montana mule. Add lime and a copper mug and you are there!
Old 10-20-2014, 09:08 AM   #176
Politically Incorrect

Drank about 6 large rocks glasses of these during the game after 3 beers. My head is still throbbing!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:10 PM   #177
Baba Ganoush

Has anybody tried this? Gordon Ramsay posted it on Instgram and there's a lot of people raving about it
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #178
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Drank about 6 large rocks glasses of these during the game after 3 beers. My head is still throbbing!

Beer before liquor, never been sicker!

Liquor before beer, you're in the clear!

Please learn to sequence!!!!
Old 10-20-2014, 03:20 PM   #179
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I always do whiskey and ginger ale. But Ginger beer has a whole different flavor so a Mule drink for me is use a pint glass, fill halfway with ice. Two shots vodka (Moscow) or whiskey (Montana), juice from one/two fresh limes, fill the rest of glass up with ginger beer. It has to be ginger beer as it has a whole different taste from ginger ale.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:37 PM   #180
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Kraken

You whores!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.