Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-21-2012, 02:56 PM  
Supporter

New tat started today~

Last edited by hometeam; 02-21-2012 at 04:35 PM..
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #481
mod-ish

I have no photoshop sk177z. If one of you kind gentlemen would be so kind....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #482
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Try photobucket.com & log on, takes time and practice but not too hard to figure out.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #483

Rare photo found, some say he was just a legend in the deep depths of the Africa jungle.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #484
Stuff & Things

I'd say that this is not quite CP Meme status as of this moment. However, I can see it heading that way.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I'd say that this is not quite CP Meme status as of this moment. However, I can see it heading that way.
Posted via Mobile Device
It just needs his own character name, I like Chiefsmustacheman.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #486
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
It just needs his own character name, I like Chiefsmustacheman.
I've been seeing "Fisty".

I think that's short, to the point, and accurate.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I've been seeing "Fisty".

I think that's short, to the point, and accurate.
That's cool could make it KC Fisty? But "Fisty" works.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #488
Hello

Quote:
That's cool could make it KC Fisty? But "Fisty" works.
It's not KC Fisty.

That's too much.

It's Fisty.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
It's not KC Fisty.

That's too much.

It's Fisty.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #490
MVP

Fisty McTatt
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #491
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
Fisty McTatt
Winner.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #492
Supporter

Quote:

Rare photo found, some say he was just a legend in the deep depths of the Africa jungle.
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Thank you Lumpy

This is so cool & fun, think I'm getting better at it too. Am just having fun with it & learning a new hobby maybe to take on.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #494
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Fisty McTatt is a great name.

If the choice is between Illya Kuryakin or Fisty McTatt, I'm thinking Fisty McTatt ... tons easier to spell.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #495
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
Admittedly, I haven't gone through the entire thread....but, I'm troubled that I haven't found this photoshopped in with the beer looter. Tatoo looter? Hello? This place is slipping and here you are congratulating yourselves for your cleverness.
I actually thought about it, but was too lazy to do it.

This one tops them all though anyway...

Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.