Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-11-2001, 04:53 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Kphobia,The Ladies Man ?

With a ppputter like this,every woman should be aware !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-13-2001, 02:09 PM   #46
**** the Raiders

Quote:
BTW, I "came to be" through the wonders of modern chemistry: it took several scientists years to come up with a person who could eat as much as he wants without gaining a pound, someone with marvelous good looks, well-hung and an intellect unlike any seen before.

Yeah, we all know about me, I was wondering about you.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2001, 02:10 PM   #47
Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by raiderhader
I guess I don't remember that time. Anyway, I was just curious as it seemed to pop up out of nowhere, for no apparant reason.
Oh, there's always a reason, Steel Skull.

Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-13-2001, 02:13 PM   #48
**** the Raiders

This is true IA. The reason just wasn't apparant to me. Not that it really matters.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2001, 02:17 PM   #49
Starter

Quote:
This is true IA. The reason just wasn't apparant to me. Not that it really matters.
The reason, apparently, is that you are a glutton for punishment as the BB whipping boy. I don't know how you got that prestigious honor, but you are stuck with it for the time being until someone else comes along just begging to take the "whipping boy" niche.
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-14-2001, 11:17 AM   #50
mini-me

Quote:
Originally posted by ROYC75
Pink got mad and shoved it up his a$$,tried to push it out the other side...I think she did it!
pink would just run his a$$ over with her SUV. the other requires too much precision. thanks for playin'.
pink has disabled reputation
Old 12-14-2001, 11:21 AM   #51
mini-me

Quote:
Anyway, I was just curious as it seemed to pop up out of nowhere, for no apparant reason.
pink is also curious about this statement? :confused:
Old 12-14-2001, 11:28 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally posted by pink

pink would just run his a$$ over with her SUV. the other requires too much precision. thanks for playin'.

Glad to help......He is always say'n he can handle you easily...just wanted to give ya some help !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-14-2001, 11:31 AM   #53
Phobia

Roy, I was saying that she can and does handle me. She has great hands.
Old 12-14-2001, 11:35 AM   #54
Bucs 48 Raiders 21

With each 37 Forever picture that gets posted and abused, I'm quite thankful I slept in that fateful Saturday morning.

This allows me to confidently boast about my 5 handicap and 280 yard drives down the middle of the fairway...
California Injun is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.California Injun is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-14-2001, 11:44 AM   #55
mini-me

Quote:
Originally posted by KPhobia
She has great hands.
on the field, she has great hands ...
Old 12-14-2001, 12:00 PM   #56
MVP

KP,

Black socks with black shoes and shorts......GQ type stuff!!!

You guys looked like you had a GREAT time. Wish I could have made it. Did they serve anything other than Miller Light???
Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-14-2001, 12:06 PM   #57
Phobia

Well, I dunno 'bout GQ, Henry but it ain't pink.

Doesn't look like that guy ever ran half way 'round a track in 22 seconds, does it?

Of course they had other beverages, but I wasn't pleased with the selection. They had nothing except piss water. I think we'll be investigating having it at other courses next year.....
Old 12-14-2001, 12:10 PM   #58
MVP

How about the golf scores ??? Who's got game?
Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-14-2001, 12:11 PM   #59
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally posted by KPhobia
Well, I dunno 'bout GQ, Henry but it ain't pink.

Doesn't look like that guy ever ran half way 'round a track in 22 seconds, does it?

Of course they had other beverages, but I wasn't pleased with the selection. They had nothing except piss water. I think we'll be investigating having it at other courses next year.....

My guess would be that track you ran 1/2 way around would have been a 220 meter track, Phil.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-14-2001, 12:14 PM   #60

Henry......we played a scramble...over all we did have a few challenges and I was able to evaluate some of there skills.....Some where good players....as far as the best...I couldn't say...maybe Phil or myself...I feel both of us are comparable.

The 4 man score was a tie by 2 groups...-3 or 4 under.