Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-16-2001, 04:49 AM  
Phobia

Tickets for sale by ChiefsPlanet members:

Post your ticket needs in this thread that stays on the top until the tix are sold:

dtebbes tix are sold.

Anyone interested e-mail me!
vromanr@sf.k12.sd.us

2 tickets. They are Sec 317, Row 40, but there isn't a bad seat at Arrowhead, right?

Face value plus postage and handling only; not looking to make money...

Last edited by Phobia; 10-16-2001 at 04:37 PM..
Old 10-17-2001, 11:31 AM   #16
Wasted away again...

I was surprised at how many people stayed until the end of the Steeler game. Sure, there were a few that left before the end, but there is always that element who want to "beat the traffic".
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2001, 02:31 PM   #17
Starter

Phobia,

Its "impossible" to buy Packer tickets from the box office. They are sold out, have been sold, and will continue to be sold out (50,000 person waiting lists that turns 10 people each year on average).

Whats not impossible is buying tickets from a ticket broker for ANY entertainment event in America.

By the way, I have been offered FREE tickets to the Colts game and Broncos game on Dec 16.

Gotta love those Chief fans. The "NFL's Greatest!"
Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-17-2001, 02:36 PM   #18
What time is it?

Someone better warn Carl Peterson that his stalker will be at the game.

MM
~~Hopes they've upped the security at Arrowhead.
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-17-2001, 02:37 PM   #19
MVP

packs momma's giving him tickets to get him out of the house
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2001, 02:41 PM   #20
Phobia

Quote:
Originally posted by Packfan
Phobia,

Its "impossible" to buy Packer tickets from the box office. They are sold out, have been sold, and will continue to be sold out (50,000 person waiting lists that turns 10 people each year on average).

It's 56,000, but who's counting. You can get single game tickets through Packer Fan Tours. I have no idea what their affiliation with the Packers is.
Quote:
Whats not impossible is buying tickets from a ticket broker for ANY entertainment event in America.
We've been discussing ebay tickets from individuals. How a broker fits in, I'm not certain.

Quote:
By the way, I have been offered FREE tickets to the Colts game and Broncos game on Dec 16.

I've been offered free tickets to countless Houston sporting events, even when they've been in the playoffs & finals. It's often a business perk. I'm not sure what your point is. Do you think that individuals don't attend packer games every sunday without opening their wallet?
Old 10-17-2001, 02:50 PM   #21
Starter

phobia,

My point is that unless the Chiefs are winning, the fan base could give two shts about the NFL. Most, not all, of the fan base. Just look at our fellow posters here. Most reak of NFL ignorance, not having a clue about any other NFL team or the Chiefs in the dog days (1980s). Most of the guys on here are bandwagon fans. It wont be long before there are only a few of us left on this board. Same for the stadium. It wont be long before they embarrass Hunt and Peterson by not showing up in droves.

The Packers and Chiefs have very similar history.
But as far as the fans go, Packer fans have ALWAYS supported their team, win or lose. The opposite is true of the Chiefs fans (dont make me pull out my media guide and give attendance stats).

You dont go up to Green Bay and get tickets for free from total strangers or have the ablitiy to buy tickets from the box office and have an entire section to yourself. Ever, win or lose. Its has been that way before in KC and is going to get that way again real soon if they continue their patheticness.
Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Packfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-17-2001, 02:54 PM   #22
There was an idea.....

What is Ken's point?

You can (and people are) buy Chief tickets on ebay. Some people are given free tickets, even though somewhere along the line, somebody paid for them. So what? The games are still capacity crowds, the tickets are all officially sold out, right?

What does it matter if you buy them from ebay, a broker, or the stadium box office?

A sellout is a sellout is a sellout.....................
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-17-2001, 03:15 PM   #23
There was an idea.....

Quote:
phobia,

My point is that unless the Chiefs are winning, the fan base could give two shts about the NFL. Most, not all, of the fan base. Just look at our fellow posters here. Most reak of NFL ignorance, not having a clue about any other NFL team or the Chiefs in the dog days (1980s). Most of the guys on here are bandwagon fans. It wont be long before there are only a few of us left on this board. Same for the stadium. It wont be long before they embarrass Hunt and Peterson by not showing up in droves.

What an absolutely ignorant post. 2 out of the last 3 seasons have below .500, and are well on their way this year, yet, the stadium is still full, and plenty of posters(959 registered, to date) post here. Why would anyone be jumping on a Chiefs bandwagon? That makes absolutely no sense at all. I'm gonna guess that the Packer, Bronco & Raider bandwagons are all much more crowded these days. But wait until they come back down to earth.
If there's a better Packers board, why aren't you there? Why waste your time with all of us 'bandwagon' fans? Here in Detroit Lions country, I see alot more packer puke & gold hats, shirts & jackets than normal. Why? Because the Lions suck, and Green Bay is the official bandwagon of the NFL. When they finish the year 9-7 again, they'll be back to wearing their Lions blue; happens every few years.
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-17-2001, 04:18 PM   #24
Starter

Mi Chief,

The stadium is "full" during the 7-9 and 9-7 years??? I guess you werent at the Broncos/Chiefs game last year when there were 20,000 no shows. Late in the season, Chief fans have better things to do than cheer on their mediocre football team.

Do yourself a favor. Dont comment on things you dont know about.

KC Chief fans: "The NFL's GREATEST Fans!"
Old 10-17-2001, 07:49 PM   #25
Supporter

Will somebody please buy these tickets so we can get this thread un-stuck from the top?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-18-2001, 12:25 AM   #26
Apr 13,1949 – Dec 15, 2011

Ken,
not that I want to use this space to argue, but I thought we covered this topic of "no shows" during the offseason. Remember, people on this board were able to find several articles and stats about the RATIO of no shows from a Chiefs and Packers perspective, and the RATIO was smaller for Chiefs fans on a game by game basis. I don't mean to say that Chiefs fans aren't slacking, I think I have made myself clear in the past that I don't leave games early, and go to all games I have tickets for no matter record or temperature. Regardless, I do believe that in times of crisis (such as it may be) the fans need to step it up if they really want to be considered the "12th man on the field." Last season during the Carolina or Buffalo game, I felt that the 12th man really let the team down.
mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-18-2001, 05:14 AM   #27
There was an idea.....

Quote:
Mi Chief,

The stadium is "full" during the 7-9 and 9-7 years??? I guess you werent at the Broncos/Chiefs game last year when there were 20,000 no shows. Late in the season, Chief fans have better things to do than cheer on their mediocre football team.

That's not my point: my point is, the tickets were sold; thus a sellout. If I remember, the weather had a lot to do with the no-shows. Are you gonna say the Packers were at full capacity eveery game during their losing years? Doubt it, Kenny.
Old 10-18-2001, 05:59 AM   #28
What time is it?

Quote:
You dont go up to Green Bay and get tickets for free from total strangers or have the ablitiy to buy tickets from the box office and have an entire section to yourself. Ever, win or lose.
Gee ... that's funny. When I was up there in 1989 there were plenty of tickets available (we paid $40 for the pair) and penty of empty "seats" (in quotes because there are nothing but bleachers in Lambeau). So, it appears that, once again, it is you who doesn't know what he's talking about.

The thing that amazes me about you, Ken, is that you rip on us for supporting a team led by Carl Peterson who is only out to make money (even though the NFL is a business and, last I checked, that's what businesses do) and keep the stadium full, yet you rip on us if 5 people don't show up because it's -20 outside or because a few people are disgruntled. It's a no-win situation ...

MM
~~Nothing that happens is ever right with Packfuck
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-18-2001, 06:28 AM   #29
Starter

Mark,

Your full of sht once again. Packer tickets didnt cost $40 in 1989. In fact, they were as low as $35 two years ago. I doubt the team has LOWERED their prices since you allegedly went to the game.
I would like to show you a media guide so you can see how insane that comment is.

We both know you werent there.

Were not talking about "5 people" not showing up. Were talking about 20,000.

What a pathetic post by a pathetic man.
Old 10-18-2001, 06:31 AM   #30
Starter

mmcann,

Chief fans "step up" and support a loser??

C'mon, get real! The last time the Chiefs were this bad, 18,000 fans "stepped up" for a game against Oakland.