Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-25-2001, 12:04 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

PPL, Dissent and New Posters

PPL: Planet party line. Marty/Gun "sucks" (not my choice of words), Rams West is COOOOOL, 6-10 under Vermiel is better than 9-7 with Gun, all ex-Chiefs are money-grubbing scum suckers who are overrated anyway, T-Rich ain't good enuff, etc...

Dissent: People who post replies not in conformity to the PPL.

New Posters: People who innocently post their actual opinions rather than subscribe to the PPL and get shouted down by the clique of regulars touting the conventional wisdom.

Oh well, its only football, and most of us deserve each other.

KCJ
Football Paraiah
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:11 PM   #136
Regular

LOL gh4chiefs thinks Bob Dole should get a job as a comedy writer. You're one funny dude Bob.
gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:15 PM   #137
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I've found a friend

Quote:
There's nothing quite like sitting in a cloud of your own garlic induced vapor.

And here I was thinking that I was the only human around that gained some sort of pleasure in basking over my own Internal creations.

Chi
~is a very, very sick man
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:17 PM   #138
Iowanian

I wish you folks would quit bickering....

I come here to "escape" the headaches of the nagging "real world"....I "accidentally" read some stuff this weekend I wish I hadn't....and I'd like to be distracted for a while....with happy news.

as for Bob Dole's question.....yes.....My reverberation is outstanding today.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:19 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
There's nothing quite like sitting in a cloud of your own garlic induced vapor.
Nothing, . . unless you count the 'dutch oven.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:20 PM   #140
Need a new title

Bob,
Yes,

I think it more of some sort of beer thing though.

And as the Master once told the grasshopper, " Never trust a Fart"
Lightning Rod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lightning Rod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:22 PM   #141
Regular

So this thread starts as a rant by KCJohnny and several posts later becomes a discussion of farting. Only on the planet.

Keep up the good work!
gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:23 PM   #142
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Ahhhhhhh,

You can tell the fall season is a brewing. Football, beer and farts. Does life get any better?

Chi
~a very, very simple man
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:34 PM   #143
Iowanian

Upon further review, considering the effects of last nights chinese food, it would be more than Mildly optimistic to partake in uncalculated flatulation.

~5 yard penalty, remains 1st down.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:38 PM   #144
King Shit of **** Mountain

Just take care that you don't unleash one of those Cracker Jack farts...

(You know...the one with the toy surprise.)
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:43 PM   #145
Supporter

Quote:
toy surprise
Yeah, those things are usually crap anyways.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 08-27-2001 at 12:45 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:44 PM   #146
best in the biz

Low flying ducks
Barking carpet frog....any others?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:51 PM   #147
Regular

Barking spiders.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:51 PM   #148
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally posted by stevieray
Low flying ducks
Barking carpet frog....any others?

The Gouda shouta
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:56 PM   #149
King Shit of **** Mountain

Mouse on a motorcycle.

Butt Trumpet.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2001, 01:06 PM   #150
What time is it?

I thought it was "Barking Wolf Spider" ... :confused:

I usually preference a good rip with "Release the hounds" in my best Montgomery Burns voice.

My wife calls it "man odor" (remainder of post edited to preserve marital bliss).

MM
~~Really glad his wife doesn't post here!

Ammendment: He thought his wife never looked here ... he was wrong. He just a got a call about a comment he made concerning the release of bodily odors and was told to edit aforementioned comment "or else." She thought it was funny, but entirely TMI. Besides, she's going to meet some of you next weekend and thought it was the wrong impression.

Last edited by Mark M; 08-27-2001 at 01:12 PM..
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.