Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 04:06 PM  
falstaff

Chiefs are racist

How can you guys be fans of a clearly racist team? Teams like the 'Redskins' and the 'Chiefs' are clearly depicting American Indians in an inappropriate manner. As if the white man has not done enough damage to the Indian culture and heritage, football teams like the Chiefs must portray Indians and their mascot and portray American Indians in a demoralizing manner.

The US would never stand for team names like the 'Honkies', 'Spooks', 'RagHeads', 'WOPs', or 'Slants'. Why then should we be subjected to the desecration of the American Indian?

By simply supporting this, what I consider to be a criminal organization, you are backing the negative portrayal of the American Indian. Therefore, I consider you not Chiefs fans, but racists. The path to Arrowhead Stadium is truly a Trail of Tears.

Last edited by falstaff; 08-01-2001 at 04:10 PM..

Old 08-01-2001, 06:01 PM   #121
Cry havoc...

I wonder, is Sioux City, Iowa considered a racist name?
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:02 PM   #122
falstaff

I cannot believe that I am being THREATNED to be booted from Cheifs Planet! I have not violated ANY rules. Additionaly, I am posting honest, intelligent and open thoughts.

If I am banished for thinking differently than the Chiefs Planet Masses - it is a true shame. For this not only constitutes RACISM but rings of pre-war Germany. I suppose you also plan to burn any books that dop not fall in line with Chiefs Planet rhetoric.

I was hoping to enlighten some people and possibly spark some intelligent conversation. I was greeted with insults, threats and recipies. Apperently Chiefs fans are not only racist, but ignorant as well.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:03 PM   #123
Veteran

I will join you flagstaff... TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS DEVIANT LIFE THAT I AM LEADING!!!

You have convinced me to change my logical ways to your more primitive one sided views. Thank you for converting me oh stuborn one.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-01-2001, 06:03 PM   #124
Stram was Cav

Extreme...

Outstanding sandwich! I also like pepperjack cheese on my turkey sandwiches, with a few slices of avocado and some mayonnaisse.
Top it off with some of Keg's chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk, and man, you're set. Afterwards, just munch on some of Chex mix (no hazelnuts) and watch a ball game.
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:04 PM   #125
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Warrior,

The only thing I can tell you about them is that they are made by Planters and they have regular, sour cream, or jalepeno. They come in a large or medium tube er can thing.

I eat one can for breakfast, one for lunch, and then a sensible dinner.

Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:04 PM   #126
Cry havoc...

You still haven't explained your own racist thinking in this matter...
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:05 PM   #127
Cog of Industry

Why does he keep refering to Germans in a negative way? That kinda hurts my feelings.

Zeb,
trying out being overly sensitive and whiney.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:06 PM   #128
MVP

I will no longer watch the Sopranos for it is derogetory to the gringos!(not tending to be offensive.......just feeding the troll) DUH, not everything associated with a ethnic group must be bad.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:06 PM   #129
Veteran

Gosh, if I was a monkey, I would be offended by this guy.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-01-2001, 06:07 PM   #130
Stram was Cav

Know what else is a good snack?

Down in Kuwait, MREs got old real quick. I had my wife send me a care package of smoked oysters and Keebler crackers. We'd sit out on our tanks, crack open the canned oysters, put a little Tobasco sauce on them, and eat 'em with the crackers. Man was that good.
The down side was that after eating that stuff for a few days, it got pretty rank inside that tank!
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:08 PM   #131
Poser

Warrior5,

I'll have to try the avacado, maybe Kyle can bring me some cookies to the foundation meeting!!! Is hot pepper cheese and pepperjack the same thing????

needing cheese assistance...
ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ExtremeChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:08 PM   #132
That's just f***in' stupid

Duuude - rank oyster cans inside a tank... in the dessert? Blecch!
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:08 PM   #133
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Kyle,

Thats me too. I love milk n' cookies!
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:10 PM   #134
oxymoron

You've insulted all of us.

Repeatedly.

You've stereotyped all of us.

Repeatedly.

You refuse to listen to anything that anyone says to you, hence the recipes and off-topic discussion.

You are, by definition, a "troll" and you've lasted a hell of a lot longer than most of those who choose to show up on this board, so you are to be commended for that, I guess. You don't have anything to say, you're just here to stir the pot, and that's fine in some places, but not here. Here you show respect, you listen as well as talk, and above all you behave in a civil manner or you won't be here any more.

You've had your chance and you showed us all your a$$.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-01-2001, 06:10 PM   #135
Stram was Cav

Extreme...

Yeah, I think the pepperjack and hot pepper cheese is one in the same. You gotta try the avocado!
I'm not too up on the cheese thing...was hoping CODY would enlighten us. Maybe he's typing up a lengthy analysis as we speak.

Closed Thread