Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2001, 04:06 PM  
falstaff

Chiefs are racist

How can you guys be fans of a clearly racist team? Teams like the 'Redskins' and the 'Chiefs' are clearly depicting American Indians in an inappropriate manner. As if the white man has not done enough damage to the Indian culture and heritage, football teams like the Chiefs must portray Indians and their mascot and portray American Indians in a demoralizing manner.

The US would never stand for team names like the 'Honkies', 'Spooks', 'RagHeads', 'WOPs', or 'Slants'. Why then should we be subjected to the desecration of the American Indian?

By simply supporting this, what I consider to be a criminal organization, you are backing the negative portrayal of the American Indian. Therefore, I consider you not Chiefs fans, but racists. The path to Arrowhead Stadium is truly a Trail of Tears.

Last edited by falstaff; 08-01-2001 at 04:10 PM..

Old 08-01-2001, 05:00 PM   #46
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

In defense of falstaff...

I loved Dances With Wolves...

great movie.

Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:01 PM   #47
Veteran

That guy is loooooong gone. He didn't have any facts to back up his argument, so he turned off his computer in frustration.

BTW Cody... that was classic
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-01-2001, 05:02 PM   #48
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally posted by falstaff
I suppose my goal of enlightning the Chiefs 'fans' to the racism they breed and spread has failed. The only response I recieve is either rejecting the FACT that the Cheifs are assoicated with American Indians, or being labeled a 'troll'.

This is not surprising. Apperently, it is not enough that the Chiefs fans sterotype and labe an entire race, they must sterotype and label anyone who is not in complete agreement with their views. Call me crazy, but I would call the above a clear definition of racism. I can hear the goosestepping toward Arrowhead as we speak.
I am amazed at your ignorance, cleary no one has said the Chiefs is not associated with Indians. They have stated it is a proud association not a negative slang. Arrowheads have no negativity, at least no more than Bullets, Cyclones, Hurricanes, or other damage inflicting items.

Your objection is based on a stultefied desire to placate a group that (at least by anything approaching a majority of its members) has not asked to be placated in regards to the term Chiefs or the name Arrowhead.

I suggest you grow up and take your rant elsewhere. Perhaps you will have more success with the Redskins which as has already been pointed out is defined as a negative slang.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:03 PM   #49
falstaff

"Native Americans are an endangered species, we are trying to save the rain forest and all that jazz, but I see trees everyday. Now Native Americans......have you ever seen two at the same time? NO! It don't happen! Cuz they are endangered. Welp.......I think that settles it, we are a racist bunch, and I can no longer be a Chiefs fan. Well, I'm out of here I guess...and off to find a new team"

This is my point exactly. The Cheifs fans are racists. I am NOT sterotyping the Cheifs fan base. But I am saying that supporting a racist organazation makes you a racist. If you support David Duke - you are a racist. If you support the Chiefs - YOU ARE A RACIST.

Take for example, the picture of 'Bishop' in the Photo Album - I am calling Bishop a racist due to the fact that he supports the Cheifs. The fact that he appears to be a neo-nazi is just coincidence.

WAKE UP TO THE HORROR THAT IS THE CHIEFS. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! You are condoning racism!!!

Old 08-01-2001, 05:03 PM   #50
Stram was Cav

Bishop...

You're probably right, but was hoping he'd post URL to his personal website...figure GannonStalker might be bored lately.
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:04 PM   #51
Veteran

WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT? WHERE DOES THE NEGATIVE CONOTATION OF THE WORD "CHIEF" LIE? Answer the question you dolt!
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-01-2001, 05:05 PM   #52
That's just f***in' stupid

WAKE UP TO THE HORROR THAT IS THE CHIEFS.

Oohhhh, the hoarrrr ahhh!

The hoarrrrr ahhhhhhhh!

Down troll... sit... roll over... good troll.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:07 PM   #53
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

And the home...of the........CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CG

Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:07 PM   #54
bite me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:08 PM   #55
Veteran

Oh good lord, did he say I appeared to reflect neo-nazi tendencies? How by any definition do I fit that category? Geez, must be the tatoo. Man, this guy is about as hypocritical as he is ignorant.

Your right, I am racist, I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!! :P

Old 08-01-2001, 05:10 PM   #56
There was an idea.....

Quote:
Take for example, the picture of 'Bishop' in the Photo Album - I am calling Bishop a racist due to the fact that he supports the Cheifs. The fact that he appears to be a neo-nazi is just coincidence.

[/B]
Congratulations, you just became the first post i've ever reported to a moderator! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:12 PM   #57
falstaff

RACISTS:

The negative connotation of the Chiefs is that the 'Cheifs' are CLEARLY assoicated with American Indians.

If you saw 60,000 people dress up in black face and afro wigs prancing around the football field, would it be considered honoring the black community?? No, it would be considered racist.

Additionally, the Chiefs are assoicted as 'tribe' of violent players coming to Arrowhead Stadium to 'do battle'. Clearly, the Chiefs mascot is a negative association with the American Indian.

Moreover, American Indian groups have voiced their frustration, understandably, about the Cheifs:

"A Native American Speaker at a recent assembly expressed his feelings on the unfair treatment of Native Americans in the United States. He also declared that teams named after Native Americans, like Florida State Seminoles, Atlanta Braves, The Kansas City Chiefs, and many more were racist. Tuesday (9/ 21/99) "

You can deny these FACTS, but I beg you to consider them before you support the Chiefs any longer. I am not here to be labeled a 'troll' -- I am here to wake you minds to the clear racism associated with the Chiefs!

Old 08-01-2001, 05:13 PM   #58
Veteran

Thanks MI

Old 08-01-2001, 05:14 PM   #59
Cry havoc...

This is a boring, boring discussion. Should the Nords be upset that a team is named Vikings? Should people in the medditeranian be upset that there are the Spartans? Hell, there is a team in Indiana, the Pendelton Heights HS Arabians, and as a person of middle eastern descent (I'm Iranian, not Arabian, but close enough), that certainly doesn't offend me, because when I think of the name, I think of all the good and cool stuff associated with the Arabian culture, not bad things. IMO, if a name is purely offensive, IE Pendelton Heights Camel Jockeys, then it becomes an issue. Everything else is a waste of time with people who are looking for something to gripe about...
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.

Old 08-01-2001, 05:14 PM   #60
Starter

falstaff,
you made an *** of yourself several posts ago, and continue to make matters worse with each succesive post. Give it up, already.
5decadechiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5decadechiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Closed Thread