Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-17-2002, 03:03 PM  
ChiefsPride

Keep fucking doubting Trent Green...

The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
Old 10-27-2003, 04:35 AM   #271
Too Many Energy Drinks!!!!

Keep fucking doubting Trent Green!!!!!!!

B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-27-2003, 01:55 PM   #272
Say hello to my little friend

Up for Brad.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:06 PM   #273
Defense Homer

You gotta love a QB who will throw a block...

The replay was wonderful to watch.

Holmes reversed his field and Green immediately ran that way to help. That alone would have won him a place in my heart, but then he threw a key block for his RB. I absolutely love his ‘tude out there.

There are other QBs with better arms, but I am very happy to have Green under center.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the list of “who is a better QB than Green” get shorter and shorter.
Gaz has disabled reputation
Old 10-27-2003, 02:16 PM   #274
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman

BTW - **** you, too. Have a nice day.
MFAO!!!!
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:22 PM   #275
Shoot the tube

Hey loud mouth, I am sure that Green will be the first to say, that the Offensive line had an awesome night. Buth running and pass protection, Green had nice comfortable throwing lanes, and time to throw, that didn't happen by accident.

Your one of those guys who only looks at the ball when it is snapped, and say oh gee there was a hole for holmes to run through.

Try it, just once, watch the offensive line get off the ball when snapped, don't follow the ball, they will show a replay. Just watch Rolf smash some heads, or the guard pulling into the hole so Holmes jogs into the end zone untouched without kicking in the after burners.

It is not all Green. It is not all O line, It is not all Hall, Or Homes. Let other teams think that, then we beat them, cause they think that all they have to do is stop one or the other.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:35 PM   #276
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic
It's our duty as Chiefs fans to be hard on our quarterbacks. The fact that Green has endured it and brought himself to play better says a lot about his heart.
Hey face it, Lenny Dawson has big shoos to fill.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:45 PM   #277
21st Century Schizoid Fan

This is my all-time favorite Planet thread, not only for the posts contained therein, but also the copycat posts it inspired. A genuine classic that has become woven into the Chiefs Planet ethos.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:18 PM   #278
Supporter

This season........Trent Green has the ability to make Iowanian eat Alot of words.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:48 PM   #279
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsPride
The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

I wish we had Elivs or Rich behind Center. Thats just me
The Naked Chef has disabled reputation