Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-23-2019, 04:38 PM  
I'll be back.

NFL trade watch

oh myyyy

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:16 AM   #76
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, but you’d get him for this year and next under a nice contract and a first round pick, one that would probably be pretty high

The cardinals wouldn’t do that deal I doubt
That would only be because the cardinals are stupid
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:22 AM   #77
Supporter

You better get a load for Hill if you are going to trade him.

Nobody like him has ever existed. He is so talented he makes some of the fastest people on the planet look slow.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:24 AM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
You better get a load for Hill if you are going to trade him.

Nobody like him has ever existed. He is so talented he makes some of the fastest people on the planet look slow.
Devils advocate here but...

If he wants to too odell money and pair that with the offfiekd stuff, the chiefs aren’t gonna pay him, then what?

I agree I wouldn’t trade him
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:26 AM   #79
Shit

Quote:

If he wants to too odell money and pair that with the offfiekd stuff, the chiefs aren’t gonna pay him, then what?

Then you ride him through the season, franchise him and see what happens at that point.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:27 AM   #80
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Yeah, but you’d get him for this year and next under a nice contract and a first round pick, one that would probably be pretty high

The cardinals wouldn’t do that deal I doubt
I’m not sure I’d do that deal, if offered. PP wants a new deal, has substance concerns for a second suspension, is at the end of his prime and we wouldn’t get him for the girstn6 games.

Hill is a HOF quality WR paired with a HOF quality QB. In today’s NFL, that’s priceless.

If Peterson were 3 years younger, it’s a different conversation.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:27 AM   #81
In Search of a Life

Only one tag next offseason and you have him and Jones to deal with

I dunno fellas
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:28 AM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’m not sure I’d do that deal, if offered. PP wants a new deal, has suctance concerns for a second suspension, is at the end of his prime and we wouldn’t get him for the girstn6 games.

Hill is a HOF quality WR paired with a HOF quality QB. In today’s NFL, that’s priceless.

If Peterson were 3 years younger, it’s a different conversation.
If it were Peterson and their first rounder which would probably or could be a top 5 pick?
Old 08-24-2019, 08:40 AM   #83
Supporter

Quote:

It would be understandable if they traded him. He will get maximum value, and save the team a lot of cap.

If Mahomes is what we believe he is, the team should be fine. WR's don't win Superbowls, QB's and defense do.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:49 AM   #84
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It would be understandable if they traded him. He will get maximum value, and save the team a lot of cap.

If Mahomes is what we believe he is, the team should be fine. WR's don't win Superbowls, QB's and defense do.
I don’t think there’s one way to win a Super Bowl

It’s hard and I think having as many elite players as you can will only help.

I don’t know that another team will give much of a premium for Hill right now though
Old 08-24-2019, 08:52 AM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
I don’t think there’s one way to win a Super Bowl

It’s hard and I think having as many elite players as you can will only help.

I don’t know that another team will give much of a premium for Hill right now though
I think we would all surprised at what Hill would bring. Other teams know exactly what he is.

With that said, you keep a HOF player.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:54 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think we would all surprised at what Hill would bring. Other teams know exactly what he is.

With that said, you keep a HOF player.
If the chiefs are scared off by the off field stuff I can’t imagine another team is willing to break the bank
Old 08-24-2019, 08:55 AM   #87
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Only one tag next offseason and you have him and Jones to deal with

I dunno fellas
We get a transition tag AND a franchise tag this upcoming offseason.

It’s part of the CBA.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:55 AM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
If the chiefs are scared off by the off field stuff I can’t imagine another team is willing to break the bank
I hope we don't find out what he's really worth.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:00 AM   #89
MVP

Hill for Ramsey straight up. Yes or No?
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:02 AM   #90
MVP

A GM might spend his entire career hoping to find a player like Hill...and considering the arm talent of Mahomes, it makes him more valuable than some arbitrary 1st round pick you hope might pan out.

Hill and Mahomes are untradable....having a guy that demands a double team takes out two defensive players every down.

There is literally no way Veach, being a former WR, trades him....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.