Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:32 PM   #76
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Get DAT the ball and he can juke the socks off the best of them he did that in one of the plays from Mahomes pass.
Yea he juked like 3 guys for a first down
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:43 PM   #77
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Mahomes is if Aaron Rodgers and Derek Carr were able to have a love child.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:04 AM   #78
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post

Can we not rush to conclusions after 1 pre season gme
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:07 AM   #79
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Thats Brett Favre, I want that guy - Andy Reid
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:45 AM   #80
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Get DAT the ball and he can juke the socks off the best of them he did that in one of the plays from Mahomes pass.
i would temper the optimism regarding DAT at this point, but if he does well, it would be about time
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:32 AM   #81
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i would temper the optimism regarding DAT at this point, but if he does well, it would be about time
I think he can do well out of the slot this is his fourth year and is still young. I got more optimism in him if/when Patrick starts and is able to spread the ball around. Guys are going be left open with Tyreek running down field.

Really I'm encouraged more so this year than before for DAT.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:23 AM   #82
In Search of a Life

Great thread- thanks for posting these. I was at the Green Day concert and did not get to watch the game.

I really like the different angles on the TD pass. So much criticism on here of that pass saying it "Could" have been intercepted and it was some kind of sloppy loft pass.

Looks to me it was a high arching perfect spiral, put where only the receiver could get it. That is a big time throw.

This kid has so much talent it is ridiculous. He is the type of once in a generation player you can build a dynasty around.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:35 AM   #83
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Thanks so much for this thread as well. Didn't watch the game and only checked CP for it's reaction and review of what happened. I took it that it didn't really go well, and in looking at the score it really didn't, but seeing these makes me think there was a bit of overreaction for his first time out. Really think we're on to something here.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:43 AM   #84
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
It would of been about the same. As soon as he throws it to 17 number 27 from the 9ers would be crashing down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
#17?

Are we watching the same .gif?
He meant 13. Even if the pass to 13 is the same gain, it's for considerably less risk. I'm not trying to kill the joy of what was a great first performance. It doesn't mean that we should all just make everything out to be amazing.

Lets recognize things for what they are so we can truly appreciate the great things he does.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:00 AM   #85
Everybody Lies.

He's gonna make some poor throws and some ill advised throws. There will be interceptions. But if he's as good as he looks there will be lots of points on the board. Gone will be the days of "absolutely no turnovers - even if it means we only score 7 ****ing points the whole game on offense". And I'm so glad.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:09 AM   #86
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Great thread- thanks for posting these. I was at the Green Day concert and did not get to watch the game.

I really like the different angles on the TD pass. So much criticism on here of that pass saying it "Could" have been intercepted and it was some kind of sloppy loft pass.

Looks to me it was a high arching perfect spiral, put where only the receiver could get it. That is a big time throw.

This kid has so much talent it is ridiculous. He is the type of once in a generation player you can build a dynasty around.
Hyperbole much?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:11 AM   #87
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

QFT. Well stated.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:23 AM   #88
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
He's gonna make some poor throws and some ill advised throws. There will be interceptions. But if he's as good as he looks there will be lots of points on the board. Gone will be the days of "absolutely no turnovers - even if it means we only score 7 ****ing points the whole game on offense". And I'm so glad.
Well when he is learning he is probably going to throw a lot of INTs and that is fine but lets hope when he reaches his peak he keeps them to a minimum. Throwing 30 TDs is great but is you throw 21 INTs or even 17-18 INTs it really isn't that great as it seems and makes things a lot harder on the defense.

That's what makes Rodgers and Brady so special is they throw a lot of TDs and yds but still manage to not throw a lot of INTs like Smitty. Peyton was usually in the 10-15 range same with Brees. I want Mahomes to be the best of the best so I'd like to see him put up those kind of numbers when it comes to INTs.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:29 AM   #89
Starter

Was it just me or did Mahomes TD throw look Aaron Rogers'esque?
Iczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #90
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Hyperbole much?
So it wasn't a high arching spiral?

Don't you think Mahomes is incredibly talented?

I guess time will tell who is right.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.