Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2024, 11:42 AM  
I'll be back.

Chiefs made a cool video about Stephone Paige's 300-yard day

Rare footage of Lamar and the greats Todd Blackledge and Bill Kenney

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 05:21 PM   #16
The Insider

My favorite play on Tecmo was the flea flicker pass to Paige
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 07:06 PM   #17
MVP

Great video. I remember that game and it helped ease the pain of a crap season.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:00 PM   #18
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

This happened just before I started really paying attention to sports. I remember collecting football cards the next season and there was a special card for this game.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:40 PM   #19
Politically Incorrect

I loved Stephone Paige, Carlos Carson and Henry Marshall during the 80's
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:21 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
He can still do better now than Skyy Moore
Could that kid with the glasses?

What a great positive message at the end on selflessness. You can see his energy is genuine.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-02-2024, 10:50 PM   #21
www.nfl-forecast.com

I was at that game. Maybe the only time I sat on the northeast side of the stadium. For some reason, we always sat on the southwest side.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:39 AM   #22
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
This happened just before I started really paying attention to sports. I remember collecting football cards the next season and there was a special card for this game.
record breaker!
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:53 AM   #23
DeadPunisher

I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just . If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

How many times did he talk about God?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 06:35 AM   #24
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just . If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

The real message was about perseverance and faith in yourself, but whatevs...
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 06:41 AM   #25
Veteran

Quote:

So, I skipped this.

Hey thanks for letting us know you’re not going to watch this video because when I clicked on this thread I thought- “Hey, is Chiefsfanatic going to watch this?” And you know what now I know so thank you for sharing that you’re not going to watch and I hope you continue to post in every thread to let everyone know what you’re NOT going to read or watch because we’re all wondering okay thanks!
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:35 AM   #26
**** the Raiders

Quote:

So, I skipped this.

Who hit you in the ass with a sour apple this morning?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:06 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Always loved Page, including on Tecmo Bowl.
Oh, I remember that. He was pretty good on that game. Tecmo Super Bowl.

I remember very little of Page because I didn't really get into pro football and the Chiefs until their resurgence with Marty Schottenheimer started in 1990. So, I guess I saw him one or 2 years.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:08 AM   #28
Supporter

Quote:

So, I skipped this.

Life must really suck for such a negative person as yourself.

Heck, even Clay had no problem posting this.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:38 AM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh, I remember that. He was pretty good on that game. Tecmo Super Bowl.

I remember very little of Page because I didn't really get into pro football and the Chiefs until their resurgence with Marty Schottenheimer started in 1990. So, I guess I saw him one or 2 years.
That’s exactly the first thought that came to my head was that Paige is almost as good as Jerry rice in tecmo bowl! Lol…. Chiefs are really good in tecmo bowl if you switch the plays and feature Paige…. Derrick Thomas on defense and the Nigerian nightmare plus Paige!
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:58 AM   #30
MVP

Flipper Anderson had 336 yards receiving in a game in 1989.
Norm Van Brocklin passed for 554 yards in a game in 1951.

I'm amazed these two records still stand in today's passing era.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.