Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2019, 04:59 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How many QT movies have you seen?

This is what he does. He makes fantasy films. Especially the ones ever since Kill Bill. He’s deep into revisionist history.

Cliff Booth is a fictional character so he can be as strong or as weak as the writer wants him to be.
I thought it was pretty clear how it was shot as Cliff remembering the event we were getting his version as well.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-21-2019, 10:52 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How many QT movies have you seen?

This is what he does. He makes fantasy films. Especially the ones ever since Kill Bill. He’s deep into revisionist history.

Cliff Booth is a fictional character so he can be as strong or as weak as the writer wants him to be.
All of them.

Booth was fictional but Lee is not- so that was the point. QT made him into a joke- revisionist history for sure.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:10 PM   #4
testing ... 1, 2, 3

The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX loved this movie.

I, on the other hand, just felt sad ... pretty much from the beginning all the way to the end. For me, this was a very sad film. Depressing, actually.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:32 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Loved it

The Leo scene in his trailer had me rolling. “8 whiskey sours, why can’t you only have 3 or 4 you ****ing alcoholic”

Then Pitt in the end scene.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Loved it

The Leo scene in his trailer had me rolling. “8 whiskey sours, why can’t you only have 3 or 4 you ****ing alcoholic”

Then Pitt in the end scene.
Pitt made the movie for me. Cliff Booth for life!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:06 PM   #7
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

This movie was great. The last twenty minutes was the best and I consider Pitt the best part of this movie. The entire theater was cracking up with the last twenty minutes. It did drag a little but second half was great.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:50 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
This movie was great. The last twenty minutes was the best and I consider Pitt the best part of this movie. The entire theater was cracking up with the last twenty minutes. It did drag a little but second half was great.
I was reading something interesting yesterday. The movie assumes you know the basic facts of the Tate murder going in. If you don’t know then a viewer might be quite puzzled by the ending. The movie never really tells you much about Manson and his crew.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 03:28 AM   #9
Starter

If you're a fan of hard science fiction, then Robert L. Forward's Dragon's Egg may appeal to you.

It's the story of a race of intelligent beings living on the surface of a neutron star; the star is careening through the solar system at the time of the story.
TipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTipRoast is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #10
Now you've pissed me off!

Watched it last night by myself, as my kids were out of town and my wife was at work.

That may have been the most singularly enjoyable movie experience I can remember. What a great catharsis, especially after watching the second season of Mindhunter.

"Everybody all right?"

"Well...the ****in'' hippies aren't; that's for goddamn sure."

'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:51 PM   #11
Now you've pissed me off!

When I saw the Lee-Cliff scene you know what I thought of? The Bruce Lee-Mike Tyson thread on here. It's clear that Tarantino and Cliff share my sentiments as well.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:06 AM   #12
Has a particular set of skills

Brad Pitt Confirms Tarantino’s Plan for Extended ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Miniseries

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/09/tarantino-plans-extended-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-netflix-miniseries-1202162622/

https://www.slashfilm.com/once-upon-...-extended-cut/
A Netflix miniseries version of Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" premiered on the streaming service in April.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:06 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Brad Pitt Confirms Tarantino’s Plan for Extended ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Miniseries

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/09/tarantino-plans-extended-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-netflix-miniseries-1202162622/

https://www.slashfilm.com/once-upon-...-extended-cut/
A Netflix miniseries version of Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" premiered on the streaming service in April.
Nice
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-01-2019, 08:35 AM   #14
Banned

I haven't watched it yet, but the opinions were divided as I understood...
MelGrif is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MelGrif is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MelGrif is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:34 AM   #15
Supporter

I'm gonna drop this here, and ask if anyone else got a vibe from this scene, connecting to a previous iconic scene?

For some reason I'm still sussing out, my mind went here, and I wonder if it did for anyone else. . .

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OUaTiH.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	119306  
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.