Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:16 PM   #1486
Just Lurking

How does George Blowfish feel about this? His family has had those seats forever.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-30-2024, 03:17 PM   #1487
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The last game the common fan could afford to attend a bunch them lost the rest of their fingers and toes
Oof, small price to pay to watch Tua and Reek bend the knee.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:17 PM   #1488
Veteran

im not spending a dime in kansas. **** that shithole
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:18 PM   #1489
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevo_410 View Post
lololololol

You live in Independence, you need to save every last dime you can for smokes.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 03:21 PM   #1490
MVP

Quote:

cool, I would have never driven to where Arrowhead is located in my LIFE if it wasn't there. Talk about a shithole. If a retractable roof in Kansas ALSO has the added benefit of Raytown Rednecks swearing off attending count that as a bonus in my book. You can watch the Super Bowl on a free antenna so you don't have to set foot in Kansas.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 03:23 PM   #1491
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Oof, small price to pay to watch Tua and Reek bend the knee.
Not today Diabeetus!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:24 PM   #1492
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
As much fun as I had driving to a 70s era stadium where Independence meets Raytown all those years, what makes Arrowhead is not the concrete in prime meth country, it's the fans. You can recreate that in other parts of the city
Any new stadium design is going to suck though, compared to what we currently have at Arrowhead. Regulations won't allow them to build the same kind of steep bowl that Arrowhead was originally built with. The replacement would be wider and flatter, with longer views of the field and much worse acoustics.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:24 PM   #1493
Veteran

thats right. smokes and methed out hookers. money well spent over a team thats holding hostage the county that has supported them for 50 years and threatens to sell out to uppity terrorist birds. GFY John Brown
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:25 PM   #1494
MVP

It would be louder with a roof. People are just holding on to something old and outdated because of nostalgia alone.

lmao uppity terrorist birds.

I mean you realize for an outsider how hilarious it sounds to rebel against the elitists who live in...KANSAS? Look I lived 30 years there and I love it but like if you're worried about people across the state line take a hard look at why you are holding a grudge. Adults got over that.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:26 PM   #1495
Ultrabanned

Quote:
thats right. smokes and methed out hookers. money well spent over a team thats holding hostage the county that has supported them for 50 years and threatens to sell out to uppity terrorist birds. GFY John Brown
I don't know which one is my fave cope/seethe of Spring '24.

mutts who won't never drive to kansas for nothin! realizing their most favorite football team might bail to KS or Tardinals fans realizing they're gonna suffer through 90+ loss baseball for years and aren't in fact "the best fans in baseball"

It's been good reading.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:27 PM   #1496
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
cool, I would have never driven to where Arrowhead is located in my LIFE if it wasn't there. Talk about a shithole. If a retractable roof in Kansas ALSO has the added benefit of Raytown Rednecks swearing off attending count that as a bonus in my book. You can watch the Super Bowl on a free antenna so you don't have to set foot in Kansas.
Given the number of people/families I've known who left the Raytown area in the 90s around the same time my parents also said **** this, I'm surprised it doesn't resemble a Detroit suburb by now, tbh.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:29 PM   #1497
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Given the number of people/families I've known who left the Raytown area in the 90s around the same time my parents also said **** this, I'm surprised it doesn't resemble a Detroit suburb by now, tbh.
There's a time and a place to raze a community to the ground. That time and place for Raytown and large, large swaths of Independence was 25 years ago.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:29 PM   #1498
Starter

The about of unreasonable hate that some on this Board towards the State of Kansas is both mystifying and comical at the same time. As a Kansan my preference would be a renovated Arrowhead because it would likely be cheaper and the place is special to many of us Chiefs fans. However, as long as the team stays in the metro, do we REALLY care THAT much what side of the state line the stadium sets?
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 03:29 PM   #1499
Cheat Death

They should hold a vote to keep Arrowhead the way it is
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:30 PM   #1500
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
My grandma lived in Raytown so I'm familiar with it. Just so we're clear I'm not trashing it without reason