Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 11:30 AM  
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark to KC!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #886
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

So, how exactly were they going to slay it at 29?
Well Bryan, much like the fabled lick count to the center of that Tootsie Pop, "the world may never know"....

And probably won't next year either I'm guessing.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #887
testing ... 1, 2, 3

1. Opportunity cost doesn't really apply when you're shooting pool blindfolded, flipping nickles, or picking late in a first round and you can't distinguish the players potentially available at your position from 2nd round talent. We might be able to trade up, but that would cost us more. The NFL is "win now" or stuff a sock in it.

2. It's hard to see a first round pick go when we didn't have one last year. It seems like a lot. The 2020 2nd is like turning the knife.

3. Clark is a monster and will likely have an immediate positive impact. There's no reason to really doubt that.

4. Unless I missed it, I have no idea what his contract is going to look like. That's a crucial factor.

Having said all that, this may actually be a pretty fair trade. Value for value in a position of need and (potentially) immediate contribution. Clark is a more "sure" bet than anyone we would probably pick in the first in this draft.

I don't award or subtract any Veach Power Points for this deal. I'll have to see the terms of the contract and its potential impact on Jones, Tyreek, Mahomes, etc.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #888
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
That dude is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing lucky he gets the "development time" aspect. I'd imagine it's something he thanks god daily for at this point.
you're in a thread locking arms with OKChiefs and standing on the shoulders of one crazykirk! UChieffyBugger will be flying in to offer aerial support shortly!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #889
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
And? Say you halve each of those numbers in year one, and you even lower Fuller's AAV to 12m. Where the bloody hell do you get the extra room when they become bloated numbers the following years? Clark doesn't have an out till after year 3. In that third year all these guys will be on contracts that reflect their actual AAV.

It's not going to get pretty and one of the big names is going to be the odd man out. An accelerated cap is not going to account for a 30-40m cap difference + raised salaries.

The way I see it we just traded a generational talent in Hill + picks for Clark.
You're gonna have guys like Fisher, LDT, Watkins, Hitchens etc being replaced with cheaper players. That's probably where you're money is going to come from.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #890
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
That dude is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing lucky he gets the "development time" aspect. I'd imagine it's something he thanks god daily for at this point.
That's one thing we're in agreement on here. Veach still has a lot to prove.

While i'm happy that we finally got an impact player (which i said i expected to get all along), he didn't exactly pull one on Seattle.

His compensation for both Ford and Peters was weak.

And his draft class thus far leaves a lot to be desired.

So far, he's no Dorsey.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:19 PM   #891
Andy Reid Supporter

By far the best Chiefs team (on paper) in my lifetime and people are constantly bitching.

What a time to be alive
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:19 PM   #892
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Man, the overreaction in this thread is incredible. I understand being wary of the price but at the very least you should acknowledge that Clark is a game wrecker, more so than Ford or Houston.

Seeing shit like “we basically traded Hill+ for Clark” makes me want to die

No one’s gonna give two shits about these picks when we bring home the Lamar Hunt trophy and hopefully the SB.
No, as I said earlier, all these guys bitching about it are going to be lining up with tears of joy streaming down their face to suck Brett Veach's dick while he hoists the Lombardi over his head.

And ****ers better swallow. No spitting.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:20 PM   #893
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Well Bryan, much like the fabled lick count to the center of that Tootsie Pop, "the world may never know"....

And probably won't next year either I'm guessing.
Okay Lil' Chiefy.

I'll fed ex you some tissues over the interior fatties we missed out on.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:20 PM   #894
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

How many SuperBowl MVPs have been given to the DE of the winning team?

Welcome to the new Kansas City Chiefs, same as the old Kansas City Chiefs.
The Donks won their last SB because of an unstoppable defense player and a solid cast behind him.

Clark will have a better year than Vonn- plus Mahomes is way above Manning that year and well...any year.

You need that kind of guy on defense that goes out and punches them in the ****ing mouth play after play. Now we have him.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:22 PM   #895
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Man if only we kept 29 so we can stroke our dicks over drafting a ****ing Center
You laugh, but knowing "golden child"? That's probably the horse we would have rode out on.

You know what? I'm liking this trade more and more. In fact, the more I think about it, why not get two to three proven assets every year instead of going to the draft at all? We don't need those 4th, 5th, and 6th round scrubs, because our team ain't gonna' be nuthin' but PRIMO TALENT, BABY!

AND WHEN THAT CAP JUMPS UP TO 300 BILLION PER YEAR, BY GOD WE WILL BE THE GREATEST DYNASTY IN THE HISTORY OF TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:22 PM   #896
Rookie

Love getting Clark. He will make a huge difference. Overpaid, but I love the fact the Chiefs are not sitting back and wasting another Mahomes year, which I think they did keeping Sutton on board.

Clark makes us the AFC favorite. We still need a CB maybe two and could use a LB upgrade, which will not happen in the draft unless we reach.
Shox27 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:22 PM   #897
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
1. Opportunity cost doesn't really apply when you're shooting pool blindfolded, flipping nickles, or picking late in a first round and you can't distinguish the players potentially available at your position from 2nd round talent. We might be able to trade up, but that would cost us more. The NFL is "win now" or stuff a sock in it.

2. It's hard to see a first round pick go when we didn't have one last year. It seems like a lot. The 2020 2nd is like turning the knife.

3. Clark is a monster and will likely have an immediate positive impact. There's no reason to really doubt that.

4. Unless I missed it, I have no idea what his contract is going to look like. That's a crucial factor.

Having said all that, this may actually be a pretty fair trade. Value for value in a position of need and (potentially) immediate contribution. Clark is a more "sure" bet than anyone we would probably pick in the first in this draft.

I don't award or subtract any Veach Power Points for this deal. I'll have to see the terms of the contract and its potential impact on Jones, Tyreek, Mahomes, etc.

FAX
5 Yrs, 105M with a potential opt-out at year 3.

Reports have been that this has no impact on Chris Jones and the Chiefs and his agents are still working a contract that will pay him $20M annually.

And Mahomes? NOTHING is getting in the way of a Mahomes contract. They'll cut this whole ****ing roster before they let him walk, so he's not even a part of the "What-if" equation.

Reek's off field drama is reason enough to let him play it out, then tag him next O/S and work on his contract then. At that point, they can give him Watkins' money.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #898
MVP

Quote:
You laugh, but knowing "golden child"? That's probably the horse we would have rode out on.

You know what? I'm liking this trade more and more. In fact, the more I think about it, why not get two to three proven assets every year instead of going to the draft at all? We don't need those 4th, 5th, and 6th round scrubs, because our team ain't gonna' be nuthin' but PRIMO TALENT, BABY!

AND WHEN THAT CAP JUMPS UP TO 300 BILLION PER YEAR, BY GOD WE WILL BE THE GREATEST DYNASTY IN THE HISTORY OF TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS!
dumb post is dumb.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #899
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
Simple question.
Would you rather pay Dee Ford and Justin Houston 38 million dollars this year or.....
Pay Frank Clark and Alex Okafor 27 million dollars give or take?
Anyone care to answer??????????
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #900
The pizza king of kansas

This is like when khali mack went to the bears. Just watch our defense with this offense = super bowls.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.