Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:17 AM   #616
BAMF

Any word about how Hitchens is looking? I've tried to keep up with the thread but it's a tough slog wading through the AIDs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:18 AM   #617
Andy Reid Supporter

I’ll be honest: I’m worried about Cam Erving potentially starting at LG.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:22 AM   #618
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Any word about how Hitchens is looking? I've tried to keep up with the thread but it's a tough slog wading through the AIDs.

LBer's are probably one of, if not the worst positions to judge during training camp.

But I promise this kid is the real deal, him and Ragland will be amazing vs the run.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:27 AM   #619
Fish are scared of me

BJ Kissel

@ChiefsReporter
"Watkins also tallied a catch rate of 75.0 percent from his post routes, which was the fifth-best mark that we’ve seen in 12 years of grading, and over the course of his four-year career, he’s never dropped a pass on a post route."
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:38 AM   #620
Andy Reid Supporter

#Chiefs LB Justin Houston: "I love how we’re growing. There’s no hothead guys. It’s just everybody is on the same page.”

Can anyone guess who Justin Houston is referencing here?
Old 07-30-2018, 08:39 AM   #621
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

We can't talk about what isn't reported.

The twitter douches haven't been saying ****shit about him.

Seriously, I'm about ready to join Twitter and troll the **** out of Sweeney and Kissel. They ****ing suck.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:40 AM   #622
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man - the Chiefs players are just the nicest damn guys.

We went out there for the STH event on Sunday and my 4 yr old brought her Kelce jersey just in case. By about a quarter to 11, the 'key' players were pretty much done for the day and had their pads stripped, etc... They took to walking all around the field trying to sign for and greet as many people as possible.

Mahomes at one point was taking pictures with babies that were being passed up and over the crowd for him. He was just loving it; the guy's just so damn personable and approachable.

Kelce may have signed for an hour and it wasn't just 'eyes down/sign' kind of stuff. He'd engage with people and chat for a bit before moving on. I passed my daughters jersey over and she yelled to him and he gave her a big smile and wave before he laughed when he saw her tiny little 4T jersey. He signed it, waved again to her and sent it back over the line. For the rest of camp she wandered about trying to find pictures of Travis Kelce - just made her day.

Fuller, Watkins, Fisher, Colquitt, Hill, Mahomes, Kelce and I'm sure others that I just didn't quite recognize were everywhere interacting with fans in that dreary ass weather when you know they just wanted to get inside and get a hot shower after practicing in that slop all morning.

But man I was impressed by Kelce and Mahomes (and Watkins; he was also really enjoying himself and seemed to actually be relishing the interaction). Just genuinely good dudes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 08:44 AM   #623
Dirty Bit

Quote:

https://www.chiefs.com/news/pre-camp...-be-overlooked
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:44 AM   #624
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
#Chiefs LB Justin Houston: "I love how we’re growing. There’s no hothead guys. It’s just everybody is on the same page.”

Probably Alex. He was known for losing it.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:45 AM   #625
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Man - the Chiefs players are just the nicest damn guys.

We went out there for the STH event on Sunday and my 4 yr old brought her Kelce jersey just in case. By about a quarter to 11, the 'key' players were pretty much done for the day and had their pads stripped, etc... They took to walking all around the field trying to sign for and greet as many people as possible.

Mahomes at one point was taking pictures with babies that were being passed up and over the crowd for him. He was just loving it; the guy's just so damn personable and approachable.

Kelce may have signed for an hour and it wasn't just 'eyes down/sign' kind of stuff. He'd engage with people and chat for a bit before moving on. I passed my daughters jersey over and she yelled to him and he gave her a big smile and wave before he laughed when he saw her tiny little 4T jersey. He signed it, waved again to her and sent it back over the line. For the rest of camp she wandered about trying to find pictures of Travis Kelce - just made her day.

Fuller, Watkins, Fisher, Colquitt, Hill, Mahomes, Kelce and I'm sure others that I just didn't quite recognize were everywhere interacting with fans in that dreary ass weather when you know they just wanted to get inside and get a hot shower after practicing in that slop all morning.

But man I was impressed by Kelce and Mahomes (and Watkins; he was also really enjoying himself and seemed to actually be relishing the interaction). Just genuinely good dudes.
Many of these guys are nice in the first place, but I also know Andy Reid talks to them about how important fans are and expects the players to at the very least treat the fans with respect.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:50 AM   #626

Oh, and amazingly, Amerson looks like he might not be a big bucket of shit.

He isn't looking as quick as some of the other guys, but he looks very smart out there. Perhaps that will be mitigated in the regular season as schemes look to target him and he can't just read vanilla playcalling. At that point he'd need the peak athleticism to save him that I'm not sure he has anymore.

But he really does seem to read/react/play the ball nicely. He doesn't get tripped up by active feet and just locks in on hips to keep from getting walloped on the double moves and false steps. He looks like a polished veteran CB who may not be the liability that I was worried he'd be.

I still don't like how he'd match up against the leagues better WRs as a #2 CB and man on an island, but I'm less concerned about his ability to be credible depth. He doesn't alleviate the need for Breeland, IMO, but wouldn't make me lose sleep if we had one of our top guys go down for a week or two.

In other words, he's not Dunta Robinson.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:56 AM   #627
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I still don't like how he'd match up against the leagues better WRs as a #2 CB and man on an island, but I'm less concerned about his ability to be credible depth. He doesn't alleviate the need for Breeland, IMO, but wouldn't make me lose sleep if we had one of our top guys go down for a week or two.
One of our top guys? Fuller is our only "top guys"
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:59 AM   #628
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Meh, it's a bit fake newsy as he goes on to say that's not really what he's meaning if you read the rest of his interview.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:59 AM   #629

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
One of our top guys? Fuller is our only "top guys"
If we sign Breeland, I mean.

If we don't, he's not a depth piece - he's probably our starting #2 corner. Like I said, I don't care for that option.

But if we had Fuller and Breeland out wide and one of them went down, he'd be a solid stop-gap.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:00 AM   #630
In Search of a Life

DJ, what did you think of Tremon Smith?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.