Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:59 PM   #15496
Money

DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:10 PM   #15497
Baba Ganoush

****ing boss!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/cjr16255/status/...965986304?s=21

Somebody embed this shit for me
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:12 PM   #15498
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

What did The Oracle say to you back there, Patrick?
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:13 PM   #15499
Time Keeps On Slipping

Pretty good FiveThirtyEight article right here:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...stay-that-way/
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:15 PM   #15500
I'll be back.

**** i need this clip
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:16 PM   #15501
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

**** i need this clip
You god damn right you do
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:16 PM   #15502
Forever Royal

Kudos to Simply Red for posting those videos. It makes it much easier to hear all of the discussions without having to sort through them all. I appreciate it and I’m sure everyone else does as well.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:30 PM   #15503
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
"When the league get film on his perfectly placed passes, and realize blitzing him will leave someone with one on one.... then he will for sure come back to earth"

I also love how PIT and LA defenses were never "that" great, not like a lot people didn't pick them to win their division or anything

It’s so hilarious. Dak and Watson received so much praise without a question and were just assumed to be the next great QBs. It was obvious to anyone watching that Watson’s numbers were largely related to jump balls being TDs. Well this season those balls are becoming INTs or incomplete as he is just forcing it. And because he isn’t reading the defense quickly or finding other options he is holding the ball too long and is also now fumbling it a lot with three fumbles already. And Dak just clearly doesn’t have the arm to be one of the best passers.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:53 PM   #15504
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It’s so hilarious. Dak and Watson received so much praise without a question and were just assumed to be the next great QBs. It was obvious to anyone watching that Watson’s numbers were largely related to jump balls being TDs. Well this season those balls are becoming INTs or incomplete as he is just forcing it. And because he isn’t reading the defense quickly or finding other options he is holding the ball too long and is also now fumbling it a lot with three fumbles already. And Dak just clearly doesn’t have the arm to be one of the best passers.
If Pat keeps playing at a very high level, eventually they will be forced to shut the hell up and nitpick something else in sports. In the meantime, these people are just going to keep fueling his fire. He has been proving people wrong ever since 2014.

When Tech recruited him, nobody thought the kid would ever see the field. Davis Webb was a sophomore firmly entrenched as the starter and we had another kid in the 2015 recruiting class named Jarrett Stidham (now at Auburn). Stidham was a big time recruit with offers from everyone in the country. Webb gets hurt in 2014, Mahomes comes in as a true freshman and lights the world on fire. Webb loses job to Mahomes even after he gets healthy. Stidham goes to Baylor/Tech game around Thanksgiving of 2014. Mahomes throws for 600 yards and 6 TD's against a Top 5 ranked Baylor team. Stidham decides right then and there that he will never see the field because Mahomes was only a year older than him. He ends up switching from Tech to Baylor...then the Baylor scandal happened and Stidham ended up at Auburn.

My point above being that the Tech fanbase thought Mahomes would just be a backup to Webb and then Stidham. He smoked both of those guys and I think he is a lot more driven to succeed than people realize. I am sure he doesn't pay attention to the media, but I am also sure Pat Senior and other family members likely pay attention to it. That stuff helps provide more motivation. Michael Jordan is an example of a guy who used disrespectful comments as motivation to push himself to another level.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:02 PM   #15505
Special Teams ACE!!!

All these "Let's just wait and see" butt****ing morons are the same losers who do shit like say, "The series is over!" after a Game 1 loss in a 7-game series. That bullshit happens all the ****ing time with these choads.

Jesus ****. SKIP BAYLESS is telling me we need more data than 2 games to determine if Patrick Mahomes is for real? SKIP BAYLESS???!!! The dude who proclaimed the greatness of Johnny Manziel as the guy who would resurrect the Cleveland Browns? The man who said Tim Tebow was the most fearless and toughest athlete in the history of sport, and whose determination alone would win him Super Bowls? The guy who said Tebow was more marketable than Lebron James back when his completion percentage was around 25-30% per game with more INTs than TDs?

I'm getting so ****ing sick of this garbage narrative of, "Hey now, Deshaun Watson was really impressive last year too..."

Do these mother****ers watch the ****ing games or do they just have some zit-faced intern print out an NFL.com game recap for them to read? Did Deshaun Watson have a SINGLE ****ING GAME last year where he didn't throw an INT? I'm asking because I don't know. I honestly don't think he did. You're telling me that his noodle downfield wobblers to possibly the game's best WR are remotely comparable to Mahomes and his pinpoint ****ing LASERS he's blasted to Kelce, Robinson, and Anthony ****ing Sherman?

Yeah, if you compare numbers and go only off of these guys being young QBs, then sure, I guess they're comparable players, and we should absolutely know that Patrick Mahomes will just turn into Deshaun Watson eventually.

These assholes are still sucking Jared Goff's dick. I don't see any of them telling us to pump the brakes on Goff. "He was awful in 2016, so really he's only played well for a year. That's not much time." Nope. They're sucking his dick long and hard.

I feel like Bowser's wife reading Chiefs Planet when I watch some of these show clips. "Morons. ****ing MOR. ONS. Jesus."

Last edited by RealSNR; 09-19-2018 at 10:16 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:08 PM   #15506
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
All these "Let's just wait and see" butt****ing morons are the same losers who do shit like say, "The series is over!" after a Game 1 loss in a 7-game series. That bullshit happens all the ****ing time with these choads.

Jesus ****. SKIP BAYLESS is telling me we need more data than 2 games to determine if Patrick Mahomes is for real? SKIP BAYLESS???!!! The dude who proclaimed the greatness of Johnny Manziel and the dude who would resurrect the Cleveland Browns? The guy who said Tim Tebow was the most fearless and toughest athlete in the history of sport, and whose determination alone would win him Super Bowls? The guy who said Tebow was more marketable than Lebron James back when his completion percentage was around 25-30% per game with more INTs than TDs?

I'm getting so ****ing sick of this garbage narrative of, "Hey now, Deshaun Watson was really impressive last year too..."

Do these mother****ers watch the ****ing games or do they just have some zit-faced intern print out an NFL.com game recap for them to read? Did Deshaun Watson have a SINGLE ****ING GAME last year where he didn't throw an INT? I'm asking because I don't know. I honestly don't think he did. You're telling me that his noodle downfield wobblers to possibly the game's best WR are remotely comparable to Mahomes and his pinpoint ****ing LASERS he's blasted to Kelce, Robinson, and Anthony ****ing Sherman?

Yeah, if you compare numbers and go only off of these guys being young QBs, then sure, I guess they're comparable players, and we should absolutely know that Patrick Mahomes will just turn into Deshaun Watson eventually.

These assholes are still sucking Jared Goff's dick. I don't see any of them telling us to pump the brakes on Goff. "He was awful in 2016, so really he's only played well for a year. That's not much time." Nope. They're sucking his dick long and hard.

I feel like Bowser's wife reading Chiefs Planet when I watch some of these show clips. "Morons. ****ing MOR. ONS. Jesus."
Yeah, they're all guys who sat around saying KC blew it by drafting Mahomes over Watson.

I listened to some of these idiots declare that Watson would be the "Michael Jordan of the NFL" after about 4 or 5 games, and he NEVER played this well. He wasn't manipulating defenses with his eyes, throwing indefensible lasers after perfect pre-snap reads.

Watson's pick and stick/run around/lob up prayer method of Quarterbacking is gonna have to evolve significantly to continue those kind of stats.

Can anyone point to major flaws in Mahomes game after 3 games? They all float back to 'He's gonna throw a ton of interceptions.'

Based on WHAT?

Plus, you bring up Goff... did you hear people sucking Bortle's cock after finally showing up for a big game? Wow! One time in like five years! Future superstar!
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #15507
MVP

Good stuff from Bill Simmons starting at 3:30 in this video...

https://youtu.be/X0P2VrxxY-w?t=3m30s
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #15508
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
If Pat keeps playing at a very high level, eventually they will be forced to shut the hell up and nitpick something else in sports. In the meantime, these people are just going to keep fueling his fire. He has been proving people wrong ever since 2014.

When Tech recruited him, nobody thought the kid would ever see the field. Davis Webb was a sophomore firmly entrenched as the starter and we had another kid in the 2015 recruiting class named Jarrett Stidham (now at Auburn). Stidham was a big time recruit with offers from everyone in the country. Webb gets hurt in 2014, Mahomes comes in as a true freshman and lights the world on fire. Webb loses job to Mahomes even after he gets healthy. Stidham goes to Baylor/Tech game around Thanksgiving of 2014. Mahomes throws for 600 yards and 6 TD's against a Top 5 ranked Baylor team. Stidham decides right then and there that he will never see the field because Mahomes was only a year older than him. He ends up switching from Tech to Baylor...then the Baylor scandal happened and Stidham ended up at Auburn.

My point above being that the Tech fanbase thought Mahomes would just be a backup to Webb and then Stidham. He smoked both of those guys and I think he is a lot more driven to succeed than people realize. I am sure he doesn't pay attention to the media, but I am also sure Pat Senior and other family members likely pay attention to it. That stuff helps provide more motivation. Michael Jordan is an example of a guy who used disrespectful comments as motivation to push himself to another level.
The bottom line on Mahomes is this; you don't get this good, this fast unless you have an extraordinarily competitive spirit ... and are willing to forego immediate pleasure for future success. In other words, he's willing to work.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:16 PM   #15509
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Good stuff from Bill Simmons starting at 3:30 in this video...

https://youtu.be/X0P2VrxxY-w?t=3m30s
Great stuff man thanks
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:21 PM   #15510
Forever Royal

I have also heard a lot of, “well the Chiefs have started out hot a lot lately but we know how that has ended so let’s wait and see.” As if last year has anything to do with this year. It’s amazing the ridiculous narratives that are being crafted.

That would be like if the Lakers start out hot this season but people minimize it because they didn’t finish as a good team or with a good record last season.