Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 09:02 AM   #3481
The man you could post like.

Trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but I'd wait to do a majority of the side content involving combat until after you've mostly unlocked the skill tree.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 02:56 PM   #3482
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
There’s this new game called Path of Exile it’s pretty good. It’s sorta like Diablo 4.
I still can't believe I bought D4 knowing damn well that POE exists. Path of Exile is the only game that I still want to play every time there is something new about it, like a new league.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:27 PM   #3483
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I still can't believe I bought D4 knowing damn well that POE exists. Path of Exile is the only game that I still want to play every time there is something new about it, like a new league.
Graphics still feel like the original to me when I played at Launch what was it like 10 or so years ago? I really like the crispness of Diablo 4 plus season 2 is good. Lots to do unlike D3 which got boring after a week or two on resets.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:33 PM   #3484
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Graphics still feel like the original to me when I played at Launch what was it like 10 or so years ago? I really like the crispness of Diablo 4 plus season 2 is good. Lots to do unlike D3 which got boring after a week or two on resets.
I dont think the graphics have improved, I play on playstation.

I doubt I will ever play D4 again tbh, that shit is trash after you reach "end game."

The graphics for POE2 from what they've shown looks cooler but it's going to be a completely different game and will probably have that bare bones vanilla feel like POE did 10 years ago. But the game will keep you interested, unlike diablo.

I hate to admit this lol, but I have about 10,000 hours in POE. It's over a 10 year period damnit!

Last edited by Bump; 10-23-2023 at 05:43 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 05:37 PM   #3485
MVP

Definitely some glitch issues with Spider-Man 2 that I've come across. I've fallen through the street more than once and couldn't get back on the map. I did a rescue mission where you drop a person off at an ambulance and after I dropped them off the person was still over my shoulders and I couldn't get rid of them. I also changed Spider suits one time and got stuck in a scene.

Game is still good though despite the issues. Everything loads instantly on the PS5 so quitting and restarting takes like 10 seconds.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:52 PM   #3486
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Definitely some glitch issues with Spider-Man 2 that I've come across. I've fallen through the street more than once and couldn't get back on the map. I did a rescue mission where you drop a person off at an ambulance and after I dropped them off the person was still over my shoulders and I couldn't get rid of them. I also changed Spider suits one time and got stuck in a scene.

Game is still good though despite the issues. Everything loads instantly on the PS5 so quitting and restarting takes like 10 seconds.
Should be on PC in about a year
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 11:29 AM   #3487

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

Really? I've ran into absolutely none so far and I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the late game now. Was kind of surprised given how bad the standards are for launch games nowadays how good this one is comparatively.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 11:32 AM   #3488

Most of the issues I've seen folks have with Spider Man 2 stem from *ahem* OTHER issues.
Old 10-26-2023, 10:40 AM   #3489

Will say, those flame missions you do with Yuri seemed like a relative waste of time, until you get to the end and figure out who the 'Flame' ACTUALLY is. Totally caught me off guard in a good way and if there were references to his identity before that moment must've missed them.
Old 10-31-2023, 02:35 PM   #3490
MVP

If a anyone ever wants to give a great Coop shooter a go (thinking Left 4 Dead sorta), Deep Rock Galactic is on sale for $10. https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...Rock_Galactic/
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 03:09 PM   #3491
WhatUneed2Hear

Good stuff and YES Peter Weller does the voice of Robocop

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 10-31-2023 at 03:26 PM..
Old 10-31-2023, 03:18 PM   #3492
MVP

Spider-Man 2 spoilers:

Spoiler!
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:16 AM   #3493
WhatUneed2Hear

Beautiful boring looking game, if only you could play as humans blasting blue baddies then you might have something.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:15 PM   #3494
MVP

I got the platinum trophy on Spider-Man 2.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:10 PM   #3495
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

Good stuff and YES Peter Weller does the voice of Robocop
Bought that game immediately!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.