Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-03-2004, 05:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Last edited by ENDelt260; 08-18-2023 at 09:53 AM..
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Old 04-04-2004, 02:13 AM   #31
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.
but you know, its probably this one come to think of it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slayersplayhouse.jpg (27.1 KB, 746 views)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:15 AM   #32
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.
And here is the last of The Llama Presents... Slayer... Gallery
Attached Images
File Type: gif goldslayer.gif (56.8 KB, 622 views)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:16 AM   #33
Hi, I'm Llama

Eleven photoshops of Slayer in the last year...

Boy do I have an exciting life

And the funny thing is, when I actually met him after the Indy game, I didn't recognize him right away
Old 04-04-2004, 07:00 AM   #34
Cross with me

I don't remember that Superfly Jr. picture, when was that posted?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-04-2004, 07:14 AM   #35
Supporter

I think the waning of Slayer abuse has a couple of causes. First, Goatcheese came along and we all swung our big guns around to him. And he hasn't done anything spectacular lately like driving into a house.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:53 AM   #36
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
... And he hasn't done anything spectacular lately like driving into a house.
Strange...everyone said that would never get old.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-04-2004, 11:19 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
Strange...everyone said that would never get old.
It's not old. I mentioned it didn't I? You need to get hot and do something stupid. (Make sure Bearcat finds out about it)
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:32 AM   #38
New and Improved

How bout "Homy Diablo"

Hope this posts OK, first time I've posted a pic on the planet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Homy Diablo.JPG (8.6 KB, 725 views)
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:39 AM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
How bout "Homy Diablo"

Hope this posts OK, first time I've posted a pic on the planet.
Very Good!
Old 04-04-2004, 12:01 PM   #40
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Very Good!
Yea, it did turn out pretty good didn't it?

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:28 PM   #41
El' Barto

Damn, those pics will wake you up faster than a cup of coffee.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-04-2004, 12:37 PM   #42
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
I don't remember that Superfly Jr. picture, when was that posted?
I'm pretty sure I did that one during the infamous Chocolate Hogs discussion....
Old 04-04-2004, 01:19 PM   #43
infralapsarianism

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
I'm pretty sure I did that one during the infamous Chocolate Hogs discussion....
Perhaps more frightening than the pictures...is the fact that you keep them on your computer...
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:36 PM   #44
Cross with me

Just make sure you don't find something that'll scare other Planeteers more than me....
Old 04-04-2004, 03:12 PM   #45
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That "Saving Private Diablo" photoshop is excellent.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.