Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 PM  
Sapere Aude

Please delete my account...

Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #121
Cross with me

That's just disturbing, Phobia.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowBoy
No thanks.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #123
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...
Yep,

Here
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74620
and
here

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74622
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #124
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
Read the thread.

He jumped into the spat by confronting Taco and locked down the thread to spite Taco.

Maybe that is the way moderators work around here, but these things seems always to be handled well and fairly, and that does not seem to be the case this time.

You're not supposed to post PMs in the forum. That is why a moderator stepped in.

As for how it was handled, TJ operates with a great deal more freedom on this forum than I think he is willing to give on his own.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
HOLY shit, I GOT 21,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOooo...........

Can I ban somebody? Start a new BB area? See the deleted girly pics?
See, give him an inch.......
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #126
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
I saw a few posts on that thread were removed, and will assume it was for reasons of tasted/decency.

I don't see it being racist. Very, very $#itty and uncalled for, but not racist. Barato John always managed to inflame and anger without picking on someone else's mama' or heritage, I see no reason why we'd need to with him.

I also would like to think John is more the type of person that confronts and deals with such insults, not runs away from them.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #127
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Read the thread.

He jumped into the spat by confronting Taco and locked down the thread to spite Taco.

Maybe that is the way moderators work around here, but these things seems always to be handled well and fairly, and that does not seem to be the case this time.
I am not sure why locking the thread has you so upset? It is puzzling actually.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:28 PM   #128
Phobia

Quote:
Read the thread.

You're just looking for something where there is nothing. Locking a thread boiling out of control has been a fairly common practice. It had nothing to do with spiting TJ, IMO.

I'm pretty sure we have the situation handled, but we'll keep talking about it if you wish. Or, perhaps I can approach AustinChief about nominating you for a mod internship....
Old 11-09-2003, 10:28 PM   #129
we are 138

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:29 PM   #130
Lets Rock.

Lets see:

Chiefs win...check.
R aiders suffer humiliating loss...check.
Colts lose...check.
TJ leaves the planet...check.
I enter the front page of posters by #of posts...check.
get laid.....

Goodnight!
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:29 PM   #131
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Dang,

are some Chiefs fans bored with winning or something? I remember this type of crap happening a great deal when the team sucked...but what is the excuse now?
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 11-09-2003, 10:31 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers
You're not supposed to post PMs in the forum. That is why a moderator stepped in.

As for how it was handled, TJ operates with a great deal more freedom on this forum than I think he is willing to give on his own.
Yup, he admitted that himself.

As far as jettio's complaint, I am tired of explaining it to him. Obviously everyone else who has read it has understood the decision taken, and the moderators back my decision. He needs to get the burr out of his ass and move on.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:31 PM   #133
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSquid
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
Beats me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:31 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
I am not sure why locking the thread has you so upset? It is puzzling actually.
Maybe if you read Taco's initial post in this thread it would be less puzzling.

Locking down the thread was the most offensive thing to Taco.

Russ's action was directly confronting Taco while he was justifiably airing a legitimate beef.

Russ started his own spat with Taco and then used his status as a moderator as a weapon to spite the dude.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:32 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
I saw a few posts on that thread were removed, and will assume it was for reasons of tasted/decency.

I don't see it being racist. Very, very $#itty and uncalled for, but not racist. Barato John always managed to inflame and anger without picking on someone else's mama' or heritage, I see no reason why we'd need to with him.

I also would like to think John is more the type of person that confronts and deals with such insults, not runs away from them.
One post was deleted as it was a racial comment. Phil dealt with the offender.