Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:10 PM  
I'll be back.

Right. I've had enough.

Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:44 PM   #106
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Christopher
At this point, you wouldn't be viewed as giving up...just cutting your losses.

You're not helping your situation by complaining, only making it worse.
The thing is Chris, NOTHING is helping.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:44 PM   #107
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
Obviously my little advice about picking your fights went in one ear and out the other.... oh well
Taking good advice has never been one of his strong points.
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:44 PM   #108
best in the biz

You guys piling on is real impressive....in fact, you guys are right down at his level in doing so.

We used to have a saying here..don't feed the trolls.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:45 PM   #109
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
So shut the fuck up, quit your bitching, take it like a man, and only lurk on the board for about 4 or 5 days. then when you start posting again stick to football. If you TRULY want out of the current situation that is what you will do.
Gochiefs...listen to Raiderhader...he has wisdom beyond his years...
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:45 PM   #110
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch
Again, Logical is the problem, no one else is causing this. He is on iggy and will be there forever, but he simply will not leave me alone.

You know why? BECAUSE YOU fuckING LET HIM!

If you fucking ignore him he will in time get bored with you and leave you the fuck alone. GET A fuckING CLUE!

Sheesh! What a dipshit!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:45 PM   #111
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:45 PM   #112
Veteran

Quote:
Again, Logical is the problem, no one else is causing this. He is on iggy and will be there forever, but he simply will not leave me alone.
Listen Bitch...can I just call you Bitch?

You have been given very good advice by many on the board and refused to listen. Take a few days off and come back after things have quieted down. You have reverted to your old ways tonight. Lay low and enjoy the place.
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:45 PM   #113
MVP

Quote:

Quit whining b!tch.....................
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:47 PM   #114
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Oh god, here we go again... and to think I sort of, kind of, could have been mistaken to have stuck up for you when you came back
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:47 PM   #115
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
You know why? BECAUSE YOU fuckING LET HIM!

If you fucking ignore him he will in time get bored with you and leave you the fuck alone. GET A fuckING CLUE!

Sheesh! What a dipshit!
I've tried to ignore him for two days. It's obviously not working.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:47 PM   #116
Too Many Energy Drinks!!!!

Quote:

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Click on to "Start" ....next "Shutdown"..............
B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:48 PM   #117
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray
You guys piling on is real impressive....in fact, you guys are right down at his level in doing so.

Guilty as charged!
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:48 PM   #118
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama

Unless your name is American Hero, Crime Fighter, or Go Chiefs
Hmmm. Do we need to add some more names to this list or what?
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:48 PM   #119
In Search of a Life

This thread is hilarious.
Attached Images
File Type: gif daffy.gif (8.5 KB, 237 views)
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:48 PM   #120
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray

I think we should listen to Axl....
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Closed Thread